Reviews for Eventide Falls
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Good.
StoriUrahara chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww :3

I really loved this story! It was just so sweet and cute and awesome!

Great job!

Daughter of Hat-n-Cloggs
PinkAndDeadly chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
This was a great read. Interesting concept where you take away the Element of Magic's (Twilight Sparkle) livelihood: magic. The part where Celestia basically wipes out the leader of the small group of ponies who abducted and faked the death of the purple unicorn could've been extended though, as this was a part of the climax of the story.
Reeba123 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I meant my last review to go to this chapter...
Reeba123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ok, with the ending to this chapter I admit I immediately went to the epilogue to see if she was dead, and the first line satisfied me. :). So far great story!
Arglefumph chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
You have an impressive vocabulary and excellent sentence structure. Plus, the plot is very well done, with high drama. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Coranth chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Why the buck hasn't anyone reviewed this awesome story. We've got a badass Celestia, a Twilight without her horn, and a struggle as she tries to adapt to a life without magic. Seriously, why has no one reviewed these eight chapters of awesome, yet? Some suggestions:

1. Perhaps have Twilight get her magic back, but don't regrow her horn; instead have her use her vast knowledge to create some sort of new focus through which she channels her power.

2. Or, don't have Twilight get her magic back at all; but with the help of her friends she manages to adjust and as a result her -knowledge- becomes greater; she becomes THE scholar of scholars.

3. Let's see the Mother/Daughter bond between Celestia and her develop, as well as the thing with her and Rainbow Dash.

4. KEEP WORKING ON THIS!