Reviews for Cliché is overrated
Jaimee Bell chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really enjoy this story, especially this chapter, its a good length and I like how Faye reacted to Diana being a Blackwell. In other fanfics when that happens, usually Faye is upset or jealous that Diana has solo magic and she doesn't, but in this one she is pretty supportive of Diana and is not threatened, by Diana's solo magic, instead Faye enjoys that part of Diana.
spezria26 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
They are so incredibly cute! OMG! But they do pull off cute with a mix of sexy badasses! Please continue updating
spezria26 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Yay! Fayana! I love this story. Please continue! :)
spezria26 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
They r so freaking cute!
faberryluving chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I think you should stick to one point of view, preferably Faye. I hope Fayes mom and Dianas dad breaks up, that's majorly awkward. I'm really looking forward to this story, I predict a lot of drama and a whole lot of jealousy.
faberryluving chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You're a hopeless romantic, haha.
wicked-nachos-09 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Okay so I did try to review this yesterday, but it wouldn't let me.

I have to agree with the other two who reviewed before me: needs to be longer. And I would love to see a part b or a pov from Faye's side to this. It was an awesome little piece to make my day.
NandaSC chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
What a sweet piece! Loved it! 3 Wish it was longer tho P Hope you can wirte another one soon! xx
langsohryu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
awesome...i wish its longer but great job!