Reviews for It's Just a Cup
megumisakura chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
FortunesArkHero chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Thank the Gods he lives and with only a minor flesh wound *breathes a sigh of relief*
megumisakura chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
EarthGurdian chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Dearie, in this chapter you had Scarlett call Gold Victor and Vincent. A typo there but other than that it was good. Just thought you should know. Until the next chapter update dearie!

EarthGurdian
megumisakura chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
FortunesArkHero chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Um...um...um... OMG GOLD! :'(. He's ok right! RIGHT! Anywho I love this story and it kinda reminds me off mine (the whole Gold's life is in danger thing) cheers from a Scottish lass
megumisakura chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
megumisakura chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Cloelius Princess chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Reviewing...

You write very well, love your style. Right now, the storiy it's a bit tragic, but I think it will get fine. Maybe you exaggerate a bit about her 'husband' role.

But I will follow carefully.
megumisakura chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Glynna chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This is very lovely and a great beginning. :) Well done!
megumisakura chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
great chapter,update soon!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Well, he certainly did go through quite a bit to get her. He's quite deadly with that cane.
nightmaregirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Love the start of this story so far, hoping you continue. I also love how you wrote the mentality of what Belle is going through by being locked up and mistreated, it would truly mess with someone's mind. And even make them try to kill themselves. Glad she didn't though, and will hopefully get out of there. I can't wait til the season finale so we can finally see Belle again! _
megumisakura chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
great story,please update soon!