Reviews for I'll Show You Mine
vercahavlova chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Amazing! I can imagine this happening. Loved the banter and teasing and everything :) I'd love sequel!
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very fun and flirtatious and very realistic. I really really liked it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love it ! xD
MarenMary93 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hahaha :) Nice!

Oh what I would do to be in Jo's position...
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Pure "aww"!
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hahahaha omg this is amazing! So funny! I love how Dean asks if he'll ever get to see it. You did a great job writing their characters. I agree with zozo42 that a sequel or part 2 with Dean finding out where the tattoo is would be great and super awesome! Please do a part 2!:)
zozo42 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
was it on her ass?

Or her thigh?

I wanna know almost as much as Dean!

Any chances you'll give us a part two where good ol' Deano finds the tatto's location? pretty please?
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Jo, I'm so in love with you. Dean... no chance. In a blue hell. *cracking up* Yessss. Enjoyed reading this.
lizzie chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
LOL l want a sequel!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
LMAO... Jo's such a tease. Dean's so easy. This was so, so, so in character! Loved it!
Chestervelle Lover chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Haha this is great! Dean & Jo are spot on! I love how he asks if he will ever get to see it and then Jo says in your dreams. So cute and great one-shot!
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was awesome. I loved the word play and teasing between Dean and Jo. It is very reminiscent of the two of them. I miss that on the show. Thanks so much. It was enjoyable.
Annalay chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow it was nice and sweet and kind of hot:) great story the best line is the last

"My dreams are going to take that as permission."

I almost imagine Daen would said sth like that:D