Reviews for God Bless America
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Lol I love this
Joma chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh dear... I couldn't stop laughing. All my thoughts were like Tony' s... XD Awesome fic! Hilarious!
Captain Winnie The Pooh chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is amazing! One of my favourite fanfics of all time, and definitely my favourite for this pairing!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was hilarious and embarassing. I loved it! Thanks. Favorite parts:

Rising thoughtfully to his feet, Steve made a beeline for the retracting doors. A pair of inquisitive brown eyes rose from behind some sciencey-looking-thing and followed him lazily across the room.
"Yo, Captain Amateur, where you buzzing off to?" The prying voice rang through the metal room.
"There's someone I need to talk to…alone." Came the short reply.
Tony raised his spread hands in front of him in a 'woah, someone is PMS-ing' gesture, his mouth quirked in an amused smile. Steve almost huffed, nose in the air. This man was infuriating at times.
"Don't even think about following me." He warned.
"Oh, don't flatter yourself. As much as I love you, believe it or not I've got better things to do than wonder what Captain Patriot is doing with someone…alone." He finished, suggestively. "Besides, I'm sure it will be up on youtube later."
"I don't understand that reference."
"Oh, well more fun for me."

...

Tony and Bruce were holding onto each other for support, Tony roaring with laughter and the other shaking violently with silent gasps as tears escaped from the corners of his eyes.
"The poor fool doesn't get it!" Tony cried. "Captain Virgin is using the kind of one-liners fanboy's WET DREAMS are made of, and he doesn't even know it!"
"Poor sap just wants to TALK!" Bruce cackled, removing his glasses and wiping his eyes. "Agent Kawaii is G2F over there!"
"His legs are pretty much spread!" Tony Stark nickered, jabbing at the screen. "But he's too shy to make his move, he's just waiting for Steve to take the wheel and just - but he just - oooh, man, I need a drink, this is both hilarious and frustrating to watch!"
"Make that two, Iron Dude, make that two!" Tony cheered and sloshed them both a bourbon and coke to sit back and watch the show with.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh good.. Motherfucking hilarious! Hahahhahahahahaha... Write more! Excellent choice of words! :D
abstractconcept chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ahahaha, this was just wonderful! Hilarious and sweet and perfect. It was the fic I'd been craving for these two.
digi-smile chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I was cracking up before but when he mentioned his fanfiction i totally lost it. This was so funny, i'm dying right now dying!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Agent Coulson needs more love!

This fic is awesome! xD

Poor Cap. America! But not to worry! Agent Phil will always be there for him!
indiefilm chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I was looking for a fic like this. I adore the hero worship Coulson has for Cap. And do I detect some jealousy from Tony? Great story with a good mix of humor and sexy.
Chesh-cat-rus chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
*roaring with laughter*

OMG this is so amazing, and funny and hot! this is a true masterpiece! :D
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Captain Virgin is my new favorite Steve nickname, and also SO MUCH FLAWLESS GOOD TIMES.

But... more! I want to see everyone's reactions to everyone knowing and what would happen if Tony ACTUALLY uploaded the footage(like how much DEAD he would be), and and!

More!

Amanda
Miss Margarine chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I can't stop laughing!
Crumpled Paper Hearts chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is... so wrong... but oh so right. So very right. Love the ending!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/9/2012