Reviews for Forevermore
mojemalickost00 chapter 10 . 4/9
c'mon it has already been two years, I want another chapter, I want to see Severus and Simona finally together! :)
bloodyrosesthorn chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
PLEASE UPDATE I love this story!
TakaoKazunaris chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
I LOVE LOVE WILL SET YOU FREE AND THIS STORY. I never ever write reviews but I can't help it for this one! Only complaint is the chapters are kinda short and I wish there was more action! Other than that it's perfect! Post the next chapters really quickly please! xx
spazzydancer19 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
must. know. what. happens! please keep writing :)
Jemennuie chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
It's nice that Snape and Simona haven't warmed up too each other too quickly, and their slowly warming up to each other (triggered by the bet) works well and realistically. As a quick bit of grammar constructive criticism, there are few places where you have comma splices. For example, with the sentence: "Severus had had a hellish day, his students were not turning in very good potions, which worried him seeing as though he was teaching NEWT level students."

"Severus had had a hellish day" and "his students were not turning in very good potions, which worried him seeing as though he was teaching NEWT level students" are both complete sentences so they shouldn't be connected by a comma; they should be connected by a semi-colon or a dash. "Severus had had a hellish day; his students were not turning in very good potions, which worried him seeing as though he was teaching NEWT level students." But, yeah, that's a minor thing that's easy enough to fix :)
Fayre Eternity chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Yay yay, happy dance! Thanks for updating, love the story!
shinyshannie chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
gnvuebvygrhbiu AMAZING yet again :D
shinyshannie chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
thats really good AGAIN, ive read a lot of your stories and i must say this is one of my favourites another one is the hunger games and the dylan story! what you could do is some flashbacks of her past when she was still new or something? but they are really good! i hope she n snape kiss soon :L 3 xoxox
Jemennuie chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Oh, yay! I'm (indirectly) mentioned in your author's note :D I recently started writing a SS/OC myself and, what can I say, it's reminded me of my love for Snape and motivated me to start reading other Snape-centric stories, haha.

As for this chapter, I wonder why Trelawney dislikes Simona so much. I do like that you didn't have Dumbledore originally assign Snape and Simona together, though, because that's what I assumed would happen.

As far as the use of using Google translate for foreign languages, I think there are a few schools of thought on that. Personally, I don't think anything would be lost if you took out the Italian and only included the English translation (except italicized or something to show it's Italian). For those of us who don't know Italian (like me), my eyes just skip right to the English, anyway. For people who do know Italian, I would guess that GoogleTranslate Italian would be distracting. I don't know any Italian, but I know some French, and when there are stories which use Google Translate to have their characters speak French I find it distracting because (a) Google Translate, as hard as it's trying, still introduces grammar mistakes (b) even when it doesn't, it messes with the vocabulary. For example, in French there's a formal "you" and an informal "you" and Google Translate can't tell which one you want. As another example, I read a story where the characters were talking in French about the "démenteurs" (dementors). Except the French version of the Harry Potter books don't translate everything literally, so "dementor" is "détraqueur", Hogwarts is "Poudlard", Snape is called "Rogue", etc.

Wow, that ended up longer than I thought. Anyway, that's just my two cents. You are, of course, welcome to keep doing whatever you want to do with your story :-)
AdaYuki chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
LOVED IT! CAn't wait for more and now I wanna punch Sybil in the face!
Jemennuie chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
I understood what had happened to Roberto from the last chapter, but I was fine with reading the lengthier explanation in this chapter, also.

'"Ah Greater-Morton, I know it well. Make the best apple crumble," Professor Dumbledore said distractedly.'

**Haha, I love Dumbledore's little asides.
Jemennuie chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
"Simona scanned the table and recognised a few faces, in front of her was Bellatrix Black, whom she had initially shared a dormitory with before Simona was moved."

Bit of canon-picking, but is Simona supposed to be the Marauders' age? Because Bellatrix is 9 years older than the Marauders, so they wouldn't have been at Hogwarts at the same time. If you're messing with their canon ages intentionally, though, that's fine; I just thought I would mention it in case you didn't know.

I also wanted to say that it's nice how Simona and her fiance seem to have had a good relationship; it's cute to read.
Jemennuie chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Another interesting chapter. It was nice that Simona showed some warmth towards Harry, and this line was hilarious: "Now go, and look upset when you go out into the corridor. I've got a reputation to uphold. Merlin knows what would happen if anyone found out a Slytherin Professor was nice to three Gryffindors."
Jemennuie chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
It makes sense they would start trying to act professional with each other (they are both adults, after all), and it's also a good plot device for them to start acting nice to each other.
Jemennuie chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Another interesting chapter; I'm looking forward to reading more action.