Reviews for Infinity
GeorgiaTime chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I really want all this to all be elijah but the sweetheart is kinda pulling me off but the brother say hello is their
sahi.sony.1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
gosh who is he?!
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
To be honest, I'm surprised that you didn't even mention Damon. But I guess, in reality, he won't affect her life so much.
Caroline might just be right. Elena does live Matt. But it is also because he's human and it's just simpler...
Stefan was her last link, her support, the person she relied on and though I don't think that Stefan would do this to her, it might just be possible. I guess she should have guessed...I mean she didn't love him either...she'll forgive him someday.
The brothers kept changing I think but the last was Elijah(spelling:P) in my opinion. "The original who started it all", the first one they met was Elijah. I could be wrong and most people guessed Klaus but oh well. Would lie to know who it was actually.
Oh and just in case the other readers and I didn't make it clear enought, YOU DID REALLY WELL WOTH KEEPING THE SUSPENSE;)
Kat
nfinneman chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
SO. GOOD. Please tell me there's a chance for an update?!
Samantha chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
OMG IS IT KLAUS. OR ELIJAH.
RaeFazer chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I want it to be Carlijah, but its Klaus isn't it? More!
clangwee chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I reread this one again and realized I haven't reviewed yet! Anyway, if I understood it correctly, the one who's helping her all throughout her trip (as well as on the flashback) is Elijah and Klaus is the one on the last scene, the one she hasn't seen for over a year and "the original that started everything". Ugh, I'm so curious to know what really happened between the three of them! I hope you'll continue this soon.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
OH MY FREAKING GOD I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HOLY CRAP! I'm still hoping you would update this. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this is great you shoulld upload a second chapter! ;) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Its Klaus. Accent. Needs to be updated!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
ur driving me nuts...whuz who here :/ : but gr8 story :D
Evangeline R chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I can't make up my mind on who i think "he" is but i can't wait to discover who it is. I'm torn between who I want it to be! I like the suspense.
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Whatever happened to this? We never did get to find out who he is...
foreverandnevr chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
"sweetheart" ITS KLAUS
number2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Please update soon! I really need to know if it's Elijah or Klaus! The suspense is killing me!