Reviews for From the Ashes
Nukem999 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
This is a cute story. Seeing Nicole be more playful and human like is very pleasing. I feel Sam could use more fleshing out, maybe more backstory or a quirk to help develop something more with his personality, just a thought. I'm really curious to see Nicole develop more of those "confusing feelings". Hope to see more soon :)
Renard Prower chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Don't get discouraged just because you're not great about meeting deadlines, as it were. I can assure you that there are many people out there who are a lot, lot worse *cough*me*cough*. Just keep on truckin'. Good work on this, btw.
BloodLily16 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Dun dun dun DUUUUUNN! Update soon please!
BloodLily16 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Tee hee. ;)
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Gasp! A fellow Whovian? Fantastic! :D
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
True dat.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
NUUUUU! NICOLE-KUN! *beats idiots into pulp* Nicole's my favorite character, FYI. I didn't know Mina's side on this, I thought she was as Anti-Nicole as everyone else. I'll have to apologize. What issue did they say that about Mina?
Bluemist45 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Oh no... Mina.
Cliffhaaaanger! :)
Bluemist45 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Great story!
:D
PyroManic97 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
I really like this story! If only Nicole was a real Mobian in the comic series...

Will definitely follow!
Renard Prower chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Basic motor functions, check. Overwhelmed both mentally and emotionally as a result of birth by machine, check and check. I like!
Unwatered chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
A new look at nanites, I see. Nice chapter as always. You know, I wouldn't mind if the chapters were longer, but that would mean more wait between updates, wouldn't it?

More to read, or less to wait? What do I choose?
Christiansoldier5 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
speaking of nanites, if you want a free spoiler for my story, one chapter of which is uploaded on DeviantArt, just PM me in a comment saying "thanks for the review"

i forgot what was happening, but when i saw that it was a machine intended or maybe UN intended to turn nicole human, i said "what that element from TRON Legacy or something" but its still awesome! love ur shiit Gal... i hope your a gal.
Renard Prower chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Whoa, I definitely did not see that coming. So that's how the computers are going to take over... "dun dun duuunn" indeed.
Renard Prower chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Where there's a flying fox with multiple tails, a ring that can make you age six years, and a machine that can turn organic beings into mechanical entities, I think you're pretty safe as far as the realm of possibility. Hehe. Another good chapter, this is getting interesting.