Reviews for Just Don't
Awesome awesome awesome chaopter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awesome chapter great job
Juu chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
In my opinon Pepper is coping with all of this way too good.

But:
I gotta say that I really enjoyed reading your story.
Like I said in the beginning: This was my first "science Boyfriends"(?) Fanfiction and I really loved it. I like your style and the pace of the story was good. You mananged to include all the characters in a good way and it was fun to read.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Juu chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
That last Review was also me. Forgot to type my name in.

Since he saved Tony, I assume the Hulk heard when Tony said that he likes not only Bruce, but the Hulk, too.
Nick Fury really had it coming and I'm glad they kicked his ass.
Also I love how you write Captain Buzzkill. Like I said before, I don't really like him, but the way you included him here was just so perfect.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Forgot something on Chapter 3:
Tony has security cameras in the other Avengers room? Or maybe just in Bruces room?
In any case - This seems wrong.
Security: Okay.
Cameras in peoples bedrooms: Thats stalking!
Shame on you Tony! ;-)

And for this Chapter:
I adore confused Steve soooo much! Actually I thought "Wow, will Cap be the one to bring them together?" But I loved the twist here and Steve is just lost and has no clue what's going on.
Also the "experiment" sounds good. And I like Bruce getting even and kissing Tony out of the blue.
I'm sad to see this story will be over soon.
Juu chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I enjoyed the fight with the Hulk because you made it really hard for Tony. He let his guard down and thought the Hulk would be like Bruce. But there is no arguing with the Hulk. Though Bruce seems to have heard him at the end.
Poor Bruce, no wonder the feels are just too much for him. But still he came back. And reading the "Welcome home, sir" was heartwarming. He found a home.
I really like this story.
But "Brucey"? Please don't! ;-)
Juu chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Awww, that was just cute. I mean the kiss.
Though we didn't really get to see it. But the "best friend" part was adorable.
Takes some balls to kiss Bruce Banner. If he doesn't like it, the "Other Guy" might smash you!
So this is why I'll assume he DID like it.
I totally adored Steve in this. I don't like Cap that much but him being the good soldier and gentleman was just perfekt. Also of course he would not realise that they have been kissing each other.
Juu chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Really like Bruce almost "hulking out".
It was a good idea to have drunk Tony calm him down.
I wonder if sober Tony would have managed that so well?
Also I like how you portray Pepper so far
Juu chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Hi. So, I'm not really sure what I'm doing here.
Saw Avengers a few days ago and I gotta say, I really didn't like it, even though I usually love to watch superhero movies. But the plot was just... well... not there.
The only thing i could not stop thinking about was "Whats up with Bruce and Tony? Are they really flirting or am I imagining stuff?"
So I came here to simply check and see if anybody thought the same and your Story was the first one I started to read. I'm not sure if I'll read it all the way. I'm just testing the waters if this bromance is something i could get used to.
But already: This first chapter was WAY better then the movie and I really like how you included Bruces depression and his suicide attempt.
But isn't the Hulk on a regular plane kinda dangerous? There are always people on board, that make me think I might turn into the Hulk because of them. And Tony could really afford a private jet ;-)
Also I like that you made Tony seem like a really good friend without him being out of character.
This is very well written and I'm curious where it may lead.
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Loved it
Admins-DeleteThisUserPlease chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I love it!
I think the ship is called Science Boyfriends, but I know some people call it Brony ('cause brony is just funny)