Reviews for Unforgivable
InSaNeHpFaN chapter 1 . 3/1
FINISH THE FUCKING STORY! WHAT A HORRID MESSED UP FUCKING ENDING! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF IT? THERE SHOULD BE MORE, LIKE THE REACTION AND THE REST OF THE FUCK STORY! (sorry, i think this could be way fucking better if you fucking got through what the fuck you needed to, like that Harry fucking Potter not only shut down the fucked up system, but he killed that fuck face Snow(sorry for how much i used the word fucking(sorry about the caps lock, i accidentally pressed it, and am now too lazy to retype the whole fucking thing))) :]
crimsonmoon08 chapter 1 . 1/9
This is brilliant! I kinda wish there's a sequel about what happens next, but this ending works too! Great job! Thanks for posting this! :D
readwritereview chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
great blending of the two different universes. the ending is great, too, although a sequel would be wonderful.
Noodles830 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
...Dang. Over already? It's not bad actually. However I wonder how the Capitol reacts to he muggle-borns' absence, and what about the neighbors? I like the suspense at the end but do the girl Adele dies? I'm rambling am I?
Evani chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
buuubuubuuu, but wheres the ending?this is really amazing actually haha
A. Non chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow. Just... wow. Um. Please don't leave it like that... Would be nice to see another chapter or two, or three? :) I'd like to see things fleshed out, and the aftermath.
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
What? I don't understand...?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my gosh please please can we have a sequel? I'd love to see this extended into a full story, with this as the prologue (hint hint) :)
eggplantpocky chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Incorporation of the two stories was decent, and writing style isn't flowery. Minimalistic style works great with this one shot. Excellent job.
dezagonj chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Good one shot. Enjoyed it though it would be cool to see more of his plan or the aftermath, though I understand it wasn't what you were going for.
Dz
DEMAND chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Here is your ovrwhelming demand for a sequel.

*Overwhelming.
Wow chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Brilliant, nicely done!
What made you choose the name Adele Polkiss? I've come across it before in a fic :)
Nahara101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
No. No. No. No.

That is NOT okay. You are not ALLOWED to end it like that.

I demand a sequel. I do not ask, I do not request, I DEMAND.

... Please?
swimmingintears chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
What just happened ?! Dude . That is seriously messed up to leave a cliffhanger right there. Please do a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OMG YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT!

Sequel!