Reviews for Unforgivable
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was beautiful! Seriously, a work of art. The characterization was spot on, and I especially loved the way you managed to merge the two universes together. There was a bit of mystery throughout, in a way that makes the reader really need to know what happens next. Thank you so much for this!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Well, I loved it- the build up was awesome, and the story seemed interesting. Until the very very anticlimatic ending.
Well, seriously, what can I say? I don't like cliff endings that basically spell out "make your own ending." You never explained the plan, so we can only infer that SOMEHOW the tributes were teleported out and Harry is PRESUMABLY the last one there. But what then? There's no point to him just standing there. how does that do anything? Does he pretend to be a victor now? Is he going to storm the capitol and kick snow-ass or something?
It's a lot of frankly good build up, but it ends abruptly without resolving anything. I think there should be at least just one more chapter to show their reactions, the rest of Harry's plan, and if he does anything long-lasting to the hunger games system. He talked to Kingsley, right, about how the muggle system was crap? Well, that's something that should be addressed to make this a more successful story. Maybe just a little bit about how Harry and the wizards take down the Capitol and allow people to, I dunno, form a democracy or something. just SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

So to sum it up, if you didn't want to read all of that - good concepts, good build up. (really.)
And to put it bluntly, a really crappy unresolved ending. :P
irezel chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
ohoho, this is sweet and awesome. :D
InSaNeHpFaN chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
FINISH THE FUCKING STORY! WHAT A HORRID MESSED UP FUCKING ENDING! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF IT? THERE SHOULD BE MORE, LIKE THE REACTION AND THE REST OF THE FUCK STORY! (sorry, i think this could be way fucking better if you fucking got through what the fuck you needed to, like that Harry fucking Potter not only shut down the fucked up system, but he killed that fuck face Snow(sorry for how much i used the word fucking(sorry about the caps lock, i accidentally pressed it, and am now too lazy to retype the whole fucking thing))) :]
crimsonmoon08 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is brilliant! I kinda wish there's a sequel about what happens next, but this ending works too! Great job! Thanks for posting this! :D
readwritereview chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
great blending of the two different universes. the ending is great, too, although a sequel would be wonderful.
SoundlessWorld chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
...Dang. Over already? It's not bad actually. However I wonder how the Capitol reacts to he muggle-borns' absence, and what about the neighbors? I like the suspense at the end but do the girl Adele dies? I'm rambling am I?
Evani chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
buuubuubuuu, but wheres the ending?this is really amazing actually haha
A. Non chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow. Just... wow. Um. Please don't leave it like that... Would be nice to see another chapter or two, or three? :) I'd like to see things fleshed out, and the aftermath.
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
What? I don't understand...?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my gosh please please can we have a sequel? I'd love to see this extended into a full story, with this as the prologue (hint hint) :)
eggplantpocky chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Incorporation of the two stories was decent, and writing style isn't flowery. Minimalistic style works great with this one shot. Excellent job.
dezagonj chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Good one shot. Enjoyed it though it would be cool to see more of his plan or the aftermath, though I understand it wasn't what you were going for.
Dz
DEMAND chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Here is your ovrwhelming demand for a sequel.

*Overwhelming.
Wow chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Brilliant, nicely done!
What made you choose the name Adele Polkiss? I've come across it before in a fic :)