Reviews for Who He Left Behind
FlitterBugzz chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I really enjoyed these first 2 chapters! Tybalt has always been my favorite character out the few Shakespearian plays we've gone over in school and I Love that your making a story for him. I've literally been daydreaming about a Tybalt fic for months now,and I Really like how yours had started! I feel like your keeping it more true to character than a lot of writers .Keep it up please! Can't wait for an update!
Madiella chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Haha, I loved Tybalt in this chapter! He's so stubborn. He wants to go but says he won't because someone told him to go? He's hilarious!

Plus, I also liked Serafina and Mercutio's interactions in the first half. I also think it's interesting you're focusing on Verona's royal family. Most people forget about them because they're not the Capulet/Montague clan, or worse, add Mercutio to the Montague family. I think it's intriguing so far.

So, keep up the good work, and keep writing! I'm going to go and reply to your PM now, so I'll talk soon!
Madiella chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow, I really anjoyed this story, and I'm intrigued by Serafina! (lovely name, by the way) I'm looking forward to seeing how the chemistry between her and Tybalt works, although I have a slight inkling of how seeing as she can fight with a sword. I hope you write some more, and I will make sure to check it out when you do :)