Reviews for Who He Left Behind
FlitterBugzz chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I really enjoyed these first 2 chapters! Tybalt has always been my favorite character out the few Shakespearian plays we've gone over in school and I Love that your making a story for him. I've literally been daydreaming about a Tybalt fic for months now,and I Really like how yours had started! I feel like your keeping it more true to character than a lot of writers .Keep it up please! Can't wait for an update!
Jasminta Blossom chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Haha, I loved Tybalt in this chapter! He's so stubborn. He wants to go but says he won't because someone told him to go? He's hilarious!

Plus, I also liked Serafina and Mercutio's interactions in the first half. I also think it's interesting you're focusing on Verona's royal family. Most people forget about them because they're not the Capulet/Montague clan, or worse, add Mercutio to the Montague family. I think it's intriguing so far.

So, keep up the good work, and keep writing! I'm going to go and reply to your PM now, so I'll talk soon!
Jasminta Blossom chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow, I really anjoyed this story, and I'm intrigued by Serafina! (lovely name, by the way) I'm looking forward to seeing how the chemistry between her and Tybalt works, although I have a slight inkling of how seeing as she can fight with a sword. I hope you write some more, and I will make sure to check it out when you do :)