Reviews for A Second Meeting
1sunfun chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
nice.
the electric phantom chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
All I can say is: AW! The whole time, I'm just overwhelmed by the adorableness of it all. I love this like you have no idea!
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
I love it! Its really good and i love Ari! And Amit and Gibs of course ;)
siltrana chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
Cute story. Will Amit and Gibs meet when Ziva and Tim are adults?
shadowdweller25 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Can't wait for the third meeting. :)
DS2010 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
I liked the end and the friendship between little Ziva and little Tim.
alix33 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
"Ducky arrives as if on cue and agrees with Ari's statement. "Where is our bright lad anyway?" "Gibs took Amit upstairs," Amir tells Ari and the adults all smile." - And Gibs and Amit obviously took their humans along, too, hehehe.
alix33 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
"Ziva grabs her bear and starts whispering in it's golden brown ears." - "its golden brown ears".
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
I'm so sad that Ari is so good in this story & yet turns out so bad. It's only a story but Ari didn't even recognize, acknowledge or seem to know that grown up Tim was involved with trying to catch him. And Kate did use his name...AU

I guess all the way around huh? (Story has nothing to do with the TV episodes of him or "knowing Ziva in childhood" as in the story. But you have to love that bear Gibs, with one B and little Timmy!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Great to finally meet Ziva's mom, she seems very sweet.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
I love how "Dr. Ducky" communicates with the kids through the bears, that's very clever and very sweet.
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
This Ari is so different from the TV Ari! How is he going to go bad? Love the teddy bear concept!
alix33 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Hey there, Ducky! And say hi to your mom from me, too (on account of how much I like Mrs. Mallard), once you get home, OK?

*Your reviewer is now sitting, crying all piteously in the corner as, we STILL do not know the name of Ziva's brown-furred, green-eyed bear*
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
If only Tim, Ziva & Ari could have had such a close knit

and safe feeling background to lean on.
alix33 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Hey Gibs, Ziva and Tim!

AW! at Ziva's reaction to her bear.

AW! I wanted to hear what the name of Ziva's bear was going to be!