Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 1/17
/cries forever

I love your interpretation of Asami, the backstory you gave her. I personally think it's very believable and not OOC at all. The bit at the end where Asami muses on the present and on Mako and Korra was amazing and ;-;
Evelyn Wood chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This is great. I feel like you've truly captured Asami's feelings and background. It's very artistically written and I really connect with this. Though I'm not a rich girl, I feel her pain. Wonderful. Keep writing!
SkinOfInk chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I actually think this is pretty in character. Asami is strong, and she can hide her pain, but there is a lot of it. You added even more in this story. I almost felt like crying by the end. It was perfectly written, and pulls on all your heart strings.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was even more sad than the last one I read. And I liked it.
accioyourheart chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh goodness, this was amazing. I really, really enjoyed this, and felt emotionally drained when it ended. It was beautifully written, with it's transitions going back and forth from the past and from the present. You kept them all in character, and you made Asami the character I believe her to be. At least in the sense that she has lost and she is strong, and she is kind, and just a wonderful character. You have done a fantastic job at bringing out her character, and telling the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Beautiful, the writing was very elegant and really got Asami's feelings across.
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Nice
Buddy Williams chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Concept: 10/10
Characterization: 10/10
Voice and Style: 10/10

Your worries about anyone being OOC are unfounded; I'd argue your version of Asami is more IC than Bryke's at this point. Excellent, excellent fic, looking forward to reading your other work.
Jess chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just beautiful, beautiful. I love how you described Asami on the inside, and on the outside. I really enjoyed this.

You have a gift for writing.
princies chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love this. I absolutely love this.

The background you gave asami makes her a such a deep and complex character and that's what she needs in comparison to her seemingly perfect surface.

This was a wonderful read! I just had to find something to save my asami feels after watching that latest episode ;w;
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Y'know considering that she is filthy rich and all, she must have a sad background. Now, I was thinking that she was a spoiled, party girl but this seems to have changed my mind.

I really admire your writing. Keep at it! D
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I literally had goosebumps while reading this. It was terrific, and wonderful but so sad at the same time. With your writing, I could easily sympathize for Asami. I loved this. :)
mmkay chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderful story! I wish that Asami would get more screen time, I would love to see her character develop beyond "Mako's rich girlfriend". Love your characterization of her here. Nicely done!
ga-mei chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
this is perfection
Anonnie Mouse chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I liked ur fic. I think your Asami is awesome, I don't really like her in canon, she's such a flat character. But you gave her some depth and personality, even if it was angsty