Reviews for Worshiping at the Modern Altar
chronodaimon chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Fantastic story
chippy73 chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
You have written such an amazing fic. Your interpretation of all of the characters was spot on and I loved how you captured Tony's snark. Can't wait to read the sequel.
chippy73 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Get angry, Bruce! This is my first foray into Aavengers fic and I picked a doozy! Loving it :)
tinkita chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Good story!
ann2who chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
God I love this story so much. Thank you so much for writing this 3
AayElleSee chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Um... your spine isn't in your thigh, and if it maanaged to get jammed down there you'd be dead. So i dont know whats going on with Clint... but it doesnt sound good... sorta zombieish.
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
XDDDD And now the X-men are added in...
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
What do you mean the Super Husbands thing? XD all I know is that SteveTonyPeter...usually adopted. XDDDD Also, can you explain more about the Superfamily stuff? or send me links to other things explaining it..
ThatLemonyFairy chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! It was amazingly written with all sorts of lovely smexytimes sprinkled about.
ThatLemonyFairy chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Gosh, arrhythmia. I was born with that and Tachycardia. I had an attack when I was seven. It wasn't fun.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
Hi! My friend recommended me this story n its my first ever stevetony fic! I loved it n it felt like im watchin a movie! A number of times including the last parageaph u had me wondering "oh shhh1t how r they gonna get out of this mess now?" It was such an exciting and fun read plus u seem to really know ur techie / science stuff, r u some scientist or engineer in real life? Will b checkin out ur sequel, but i go crazy when left with cliffhangers so keep up your writing please! :)
oceanredwhite chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
this is a GREAT beginning!
Cassed out of Heaven chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
This is really good! And I just realized that his suits getting stolen and his house being compromisedi s EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE IRON MAN 3 TRAILER and now I'm crying. Excuse me. but ya, this story is REALLY good! I love it!
shards-of-divinity chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
I really enjoyed this story and I liked your plot.
Going to read the sequel later (I stayed up til 4am to read this, haha).
Keep up the great writing
Korogi-chan
SarahHaglund chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Please go to Hollywood and work as a writer for movie. You are awesome!