Reviews for Two Worlds One Heart
loveNdestiny chapter 11 . 3/18
This is a great story. I really like this story.
Ulrich likes Yumi but Yumi is still confused. Now Aelita's father is dead. Is his death is related with the Ishiyamas?
Update the next chapter soon...
inspiration.quest chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Hi! I just wanted to tell you I'm really loving your story and I can wait to read the rest. I hope you are fine and wish you to have time to update soon because I' m dying to see what will be happening! Keep writing, you're really good at it!
Tomas44 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
hello, i just wanted to say that i loved reading this and i hope that you continue it :)
Riku Nanase chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON OMFG I LOVING IT PLEASE
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Yayyy another chapter! Please please PLEAASSEE update HTMBWP, it's so good! So is this story XD in just want them to be togetheeerrrr
T.J. Wilson chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Ooooh, so dramatic. Update soon, we gotta know
lycan13 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Didn't see that coming
Bluedog197 chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
WELCOME BACK OH THANK THE HEAVENS YOUR ALIVE you went off the radar for a while but i understand school is rough and it sucks but whoa oh oh what is this "kiara and kovu... together?" hahaha that's kind what it's like the way shinichi told ulrich he can't be the bodyguard any more that was a sign hmmm but wow this chapter clear's everything up awww so that's how his parent's got together very nice very nice indeed but i am glad to see you back you don't know how happy that make's me but awesome chapter and good luck with school if i have too i will wait for summer to come and read the rest of your story's so lovely job on this and good luck peace.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Ahh why can't yumi and ulrich just fall in love an have babies -_-
T.J. Wilson chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Great story, something tells me that Ulrich will be able to save Yumi's ass. Also that new story reads pretty good, can't wait to read the rest
Bluedog197 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOSH NOOOOOOO NOT HOUSE ARREST dude epic story and man i am so relieved to see that yumi's father came clean and did you see how ulrich's godfather acted damn why can't he just accept they love each other but no it's always "don't get in a relationship because the emotions will cloud your judgement" damn the stick in the mud people. but this story is going great and i'm kinda interested in the one your going to do so good luck for both and peace.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
awsome chapter! keep updating:)
Tximeletta chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Hi! I like the story, it's great and I hope you can continue it soon please! I need to know what happen next with Yumi and Ulrich !
lycan13 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
You take way to long to update pal, but I liked what you did with this one. Mrs. Ishiyama can tell Yumi and Ulrich are falling for each other and likes the idea. Hope your next update is a lot quicker then this one.
T.J. Wilson chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
This is such a good story. I loved this chapter so much, classic hero saves the girl...but I love that it was saving Yumi but redemption for saving Summer that was great. Update soon please