Reviews for A Hermit's Thoughts
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is so sweet! I feel like you really capture Garrett's voice, at peace with his blindness but still wishing to regain his sight, sarcastic...
Faith chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was beautiful.
kassibelle chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
oh man that was good
WinxGirl34 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I grew up with this movie and I related to Garrett the most, this is very detailed and well written. It really took me into Garrett's life before and during the movie. I loved it.
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Nice!
DaughteroftheSeagod chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love that movie! I first saw it when I was little and I have seen it more times that I can count! I saw it again a few minutes ago, I hadn't seen it in years! And it brought nostalgic feelings and memories, and then I realized that it really is my favourite movie.
I always wanted to know what thought Garret in the movie, like the movie but in Garret's Pov. I really like your storie, thank you for writing it.
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I enjoyed your story from Garrett's point of view. I like how you tied the white gown into Garrett and Kayley being married and knighted about the same time. (It really seemed at the end that Garrett had decided he wanted to be with Kayley.) If you have the time and inclination, I would like to see this story fleshed out. Good luck with school and life. I hope you do become an author, I like your writting. Lisa
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved this! There was a little tense trouble closer to the end, but I really liked the way you delved into Garrett's mind. It was definitely interesting!
The Death Of Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was kinda cool, good job!
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love this story! Growing up this movie was one of my absolute favorites... and somehow I found myself rewatching it yesterday. The story was short in the sense it covered a whole movie but I think each little act was very effectively written and I loved it!
Accalia Michaels chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
*big grin* Garrett deserves her! love your story