Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Prequel
Still my favorite chapter!
Love it!
Mel chapter 70 . 5/3
I have again forgone many a responsibility the last 2 weeks to read this story in its entirety. No regrets! It was sooo good! You write angst so well, and I love it. My favorite part was when they saw each other for the first time in the woods - so emotional, brought me some tears. Also really loved when they were in Australia. Seeing Severus with a family is just too cute. As much as I need to take a break from fanfic and focus on RL, I'm sure I'll be back quite soon to read more of what you've posted. I can't believe I haven't read these sooner. Despite being late, I want to say: thank you so much for posting!
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 4/16
this is a good one to read because there are many ff's here that only good from the start then boring in the middle of the plot. I like this kind of long stories xD. So I hope I finish this
Timelady92 chapter 67 . 3/8
Oh, I absolutely need to add: I love that they spent part of their honeymoon in Vienna. It's my part-time home, so you got my heart beating faster with that stunt 3
Timelady92 chapter 70 . 3/8
Well, wow. What an emotional rollercoaster.

I wasn't sure at first whether to read the original or the prequel first, but since I was more in the mood of reading a young Hermione story, I went with the prequel.

So, yeah, I practically spent all my free time in the last few days to read your story (and went to bed waaaay too late every day *cough*) and I don't regret.

Wonderfully written. The right dosage of angst, fluff, romance... if I had to choose a favourite part (or parts), it would be the time they were still getting to know each other, their secret meetings during Horcrux hunting, meeting the parents and their time at the hospital (yeah, strange, I know. But I like how she was caring for him.)

I absolutely love your Ron. He's such a prat, I wanted to hit him so often XD I absolutely love stories were Harry is accepting and Ron's an arse. Maybe because I never got my head around why Hermione chose Ron in the end.

Well, there is still so much to say, but I can't formulate everything properly, so instead I'll keep it short: Absolutely stunning story with amazing character development. Very believable, well done. Love how everything turned out.

There are still a lot of questions I have, but I guess they'll be answered in the original UL or the Untold Stories. Not sure if I'll read it right away... I need to 'get down' a bit first lol

Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of art with us.

Cheers

timelady (aka slytherindiary on tumblr)
I wasn't able to vote on the poll. This story is great but I would read anything you write :)
lacienlangfordrobinson chapter 24 . 2/2
I completely agree with your sentiments regarding Severus's knowledge of Pettigrew. During my many rereads of the books, my only rationalization was that Voldemorte requested that Peter be at Spinner's End, and Severus wasn't in a position to decline his request. The direction in which you've taken your stories is quite an intriguing one.
lacienlangfordrobinson chapter 29 . 1/31
Beautiful! That's really the only way to describe it.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/30/2016
What an exquisite ride! I haven't read anything quite like this in the SSxHG pairing but I loved every chapter. You've captured them in a way that is authentic and uniquie but true to the characters. I look forward to reading more from you!
SouthernBelle50 chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
Do not let someone else's review get you down! The majority rules here and your stories are excellent and believable! Your stories are the reason I fell in love with Severus Snape. In my heart of hearts, if JKR had delved more into Severus' character, and would have allowed him love and happiness, I fully believe he would have been written the way you have written him here in the stories. Again, do not let anyone else make you feel poorly or less than because you are not! I know several ladies besides myself that credit you because of the Unquestionable Love series they literally fell in love with Severus. I want a Severus! If the person does not read the rest of the story, they will not understand the development of the characters and that is their loss. You know who you are, you know that you are loved by myself and many other fanfiction readers and I daresay, Severus Snape is probably very insufferably pleased with you that you have given him life, hope and lots of passion making! It is certainly more than has been given to him and he has a heart with a huge capacity to love. Thank you. I don't know what Mr. Alan Rickman's thoughts would've been, but I can see him playing Severus exactly as you have written him. Mr. Rickman was always up for a challenge and what a challenge that would've been to have seen him transform into a family man with children! Oh that makes my heart feel so bittersweet...you have a good weekend and don't worry about someone's interpretations that hasn't even read your story fully. Sending you much love and hugs.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
So, first off, I've read several of your stories and they were all amazingly good! This story is no exception - I very much enjoy your writing style. The portrayal of these two characters, however, is probably not my favorite one. It did make me reflect on them more deeply, though, and I'm grateful for that. I'm not sure if I will continue reading, but I wanted you to know that while I may not entirely agree with your interpretation of Severus and Hermione, I did enjoy your writing, the way you write each scene and the overall plot until so far. I'm pretty sure there's still much to be revealed, hence my indecision. Maybe I'll take it slowly?
So, thank you for your time to write this and share it with us :) This fandom needs more awesome writers like you!
Ladiefury chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
Why did she do that?! She did that! She's such a baddy sometimes. I love it!
Ladiefury chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
That was satisfying to read with my morning coffee. I mean who doesn't love when ron gets punched in the face?
Ladiefury chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Hmm.. indeed. She surprised him. I didn't even know that possible at this stage of the game!
2,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »