Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Prequel
dtplater chapter 30 . 7/10
this chapter is incomplete...
I've read the Unquestionable Love stories sooooo many times and I've been bad about reviewing it. I'm sorry, I adore these works and you deserve praise for all your hard work. I've just reread this story once again and am in love with the world you created for Severus and Hermione. They are my favorite, Thank you so much for making it so magical, real and a joy.
SL chapter 32 . 5/9
I quite enjoy the story so far!

I'd like to point out though in canon, Voldemort's name jinx had been implemented by the time Golden Trio started horcrux hunt. The jinx is the explanation how death eaters could quickly locate them in the coffee shop after they fled from Bill's wedding.
Marriage1988 chapter 70 . 2/28
I've read this incredibly amazing work a few times-it was, in fact, one if the very first fanfics I'd read, and I remain thankful for that because it made me want to read more in this genre.

I think CRmedia Gal is of the greats as far as fanfic writers go...her Unquestionable Love series will always have a special place in my heart. And all her works are quite wonderful as well. What a talent really. Extraordinary.
Mystique84 chapter 25 . 8/21/2015
*chapter 25*
FUCK. THIS. CHAPTER.
FUCK YOU, YOU MADE ME CRY, AND FUCK DUMBLEDORE, FUCK YOU-KNOW-WHO, FUCK EVYERTHING. WHY IS NOTHING EVER HAPPY FOR LIKE A MONTH FOR BABY SEV!
Mystique84 chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
*chapter 21*
IT HAPPENED!
THEY KISSED, oh i thought it would be several more chapters but it happened and I'm overjoyed! I can't believe it, it was magic! I felt so in the moment and I felt the love that was radiating off them. but what is going to happen next? MAn on man!
Great writing!
Mystique84 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
*Chapter 19*
Okay, i knew this would ultimately happen, all this. But I almost spat out my cereal (for real!) when He-who-must-not-be-named asked if Hermione was fertile! omfg! And I'm glad Ron and Hermione are friends again, cute!
BUT THEN IT HAPPENED! THEY TOUCHED! THEY HUGGED! OMG and Snape didn't know how to hug and I was awwwwing and sighing on the bus (i'm on the bus reading it now) and it was so sweet and innocent and he can't ever hurt her and I don't want to believe any evil.
This was an amazing chapter, sweet, happy and kind. Progress was made between Snape and Hermione and I want nothing to ruin it...but there are 50 chapters to go...and I know this isn't a happy story.
Mystique84 chapter 18 . 8/18/2015
*chapter 18*
Yes yes, kiss, you are almost there! come on! *they move away*
Noooooooo!
I deeply loved the emotions in this chapter, it was well done and I felt the connections between Snape and Hermione, this relationship has become deeper and so far away from just a student and teacher connection.
Mystique84 chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
*Chapter 14* OMFG THINGS ARE HAPPENING, ADORABLE CUTE THINGS! My cuties! I need their love to be forever but I know it's going to hell again because you hate me but this chapter was so kind and sweet
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Still one of my favorite bits of this amazing fic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I thank you everytime I reread this fic. I never get tired of it.
Covered in Bruises chapter 50 . 7/20/2015
Why is this fic so full of women abusing men? Its literally like a essay on how its okay to be abusive? Hermione better go to jail after this chapter.
Montara chapter 70 . 7/14/2015
Their life as a family seems wonderful. Even with his "visits" to the hospital, even with his aches and pains, he's happy and so is Hermione. Not to mention, those girls are so happy being his daughters :D And we all know about their fourth daughter :DDD

Loved the ending and thank you for sharing your wonderful story, what a journey! I'll read the sequel next, after finishing my work projects (who invented this thing called "work"?! :D)
Montara chapter 69 . 7/13/2015
Now, I can understand why they've named their daughter Lily! I've read a few chapters first from the sequel and I didn't understand why would Hermione be ok with this name. Now I know! And she's right, Harry's mother doesn't own that name, if Hermione likes it, she's entitled to use it!

Loved the chapter!
Montara chapter 68 . 7/13/2015
She's pregnant! Their dream is about to become a reality soon! :D

Thank you for sharing your story!
2,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »