Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Prequel
BlueWater5 chapter 70 . 4/12
Great story! Nicely crafted and well-written.
BlueWater5 chapter 65 . 4/12
Enjoyed the commemoration ceremony.
BlueWater5 chapter 50 . 4/10
Well written trial.
BlueWater5 chapter 44 . 4/10
Great conversation!
T.L. Wilson chapter 10 . 1/30
I always wondered why Snape never remove his worst memories, the way Dumbledore did with the pensieve...because in theory, wouldn't that take away the nightmares? I guess that was his own form of punishment to himself.
em chapter 70 . 1/26
this is the second time I've read this and I don't regret it at all. you've created a lovely universe. thank you.
some of your nasty readers have some serious issues. if they don't like it, they shouldn't be reading it. and it's obvious they're jealous in some capacity, so just keep doing what you're doing. you wouldn't get a reaction out of them if you weren't that good. and you are.
avidprof chapter 39 . 1/11
I really like this story, and am looking forward to where it is going but severus and hermoine's terrible explanation of where she was is terrible and stupid. Why didn't she just say that she was captured by snatchers. Tortured. Heard belatrix mention a cup in her vault and went to steal it before bella moved It? Would explain everything perfectly and Severus would know that the best lies are those that stick closest to the truth. I hate that you are protraying hermoine as stupid by not having a decent excuse.

I hope this doesn't offend you as I love this story but I am seriously annoyed by this, Hermoine is a planner she would never go back to the boys without a valid story and severus should have said how he stole the cup so hermoine's explanation of that process. Was believable. My small rant is over sorry. Like I said I am really enjoying this story.
Chloe chapter 70 . 1/10
Ever since the decline in fanfic quality, I have edged away from . However this story makes me very very glad that I returned. I read UL about a year ago when I finally got too curious about HP (yes, I've never read the books nor watched the movies! Sue me.) and decided to read up a bit on the universe of HP. Quickly I identified with both Severus and Hermoine and for a very weird reason I started to ship them together. Awfully weird, but hey Anyways, I quickly went on a hunt for fanfiction with this pairing and found UL. And my gosh I was so blown away and it made me fall harder for this pairing

A year later, I was bored and decided to revisit your story - because why not? I thought after a year of not touching UL, I would have forgotten at great chunk of what had happened inside. But I was sooooo wrong. I could still vividly remember the chapters and I quickly felt a desire to read more of your work. And I found this! This is such a gem! I ravished in every word and when I reached chapter 60, I started to read it especially slow. It took me two days to finish one chapter. I was just so reluctant to see this end! Your chapters are breathtakingly beautiful. Each word has a purpose in your sentence and every vocab is used to hone the overall picture of the story. The character developments was awesome, the transition was so smooth. As an author, you inspire me greatly. I look up to you so much and my god, you are a wonderful author.

I don't even know if you would read my work, but if you do I would be so honoured. I don't have an account here — unfortunately. Hahaha. And I have no idea how I can contact you without looking like a stalker. So until I find a way... I do not know what to do. HAHAHAHA. I love your stories, and boy do I love you too! Thank you for writing this story and being a ball of awesomeness! You rock! 3
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 70 . 12/27/2014
AAAWWEEEE!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 44 . 12/24/2014
oh no... i know whats wrong- how COULD voldemort?! and WHY? aaargh!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
NOOOOOO

...though we all know hermione will willingly give herself up ;)
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
i thought the smoking part was hilarious- anyone who gets butt-hurt about that should grow up. its a fanfic. not a personal slight.
good on you for sticking to your guns... and keep up the good work :)
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
yup
jackandsamforever chapter 70 . 12/6/2014
Guh..I loved this one even more that the original UL. Anything I say will pale to how fantastic this fic is. I just love how you write Hermione and Severus together. Their name calling, their tenderness, their regard for each other is just perfect. It makes me want THIS reality to be canon. .not JK Rowling's terrible ending. So this is my headcanon now, haha. I'll be reading all the extras to this series, but i it find myself sad that I've finished the 2 big ones. 'Sigh'
Thank you for all your hard work. :)
2,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »