Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Prequel
TrixieNancy124 chapter 70 . 3/24
This was really really brilliant! If I had the time, I would review every chapter! The story was really good with great plot and characterisation. And little Hailey is simply adorable! :) This will definitely stay in my favs! Great job!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 50 . 3/12
Just finished chapter 50 and I have to tell you that this story is bloody fantastic! Terrific plot and character development - can't wait to read the next 20 chapters!
joshsmom1983 chapter 56 . 2/10
I can see her saying, "I would rather have a day with you than a lifetime with someone else"
joshsmom1983 chapter 53 . 2/10
I was amused by the line where Severus said his potion smelled like cat piss. I have said for a long time that the antibiotic Keflex smells like that if you open up the capsule like I have had to do for a lot of old folks who couldn't swallow pills.
Just thinking, I saw where otters are related to weasels. Just wondering if that had something to do with Hermione's patronus.
This story is so long... Usually it ends after the war but wow... There's almost 30 other chapters to get through. I was so scared you were gonna make him lose his memory. I would have left. Great so far. Can't wait to read more :)
CRMediaGal chapter 11 . 1/19
Anon - It's explained in this story WHY Severus can Apparate. Please either reread or continue on and maybe you'll understand why.
Every single time: OMG YOU CAN'T APPARATE IN HOGWARTS!
Kay chapter 70 . 1/18
I actually cannot put into words how amazing this story is!

I have enjoyed it so much, I've cried, laughed, been angry, all emotions came to me whilst reading it and it is so descriptive that it isn't hard to imagine the words coming to life.

Thankyou for such an amazing, inspiring story, that has now got me wishing it were true!

You are VERY talented and I will enjoy reading your other stories! XX
Lpitty chapter 70 . 1/6
Have now finished this brilliant story, and i can't believe it's finished!
Im in love with your Hermione and Severus well the whole snape family!

Thank you for writting this, im now off the read the other unquestionables you have for us! )
my poor heart
One of my fav chapters
Christ almighty, the tension radiating about...
Anyone else wouldn't have gotten that. Snape would have never nattered on that way. But hehehe he let Hermione in and she has to take that good with the bad, the secure with the insecure.
They're connected already, trouble sleeping...
2,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »