Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Prequel
Kira chapter 70 . 7/28
I have read this story for the third time now and it never fails to captivate me every time. You make Severus and Hermione shine in a way that blows my mind. I can’t wait for more of this lovely snape family! Fabulous as always!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 16 . 7/21
A neurotic mouse! oh. my. God. I just died of laughter
CaliforniaCougar chapter 10 . 7/21
I love the interactions between the two. so believable. I can't stand a swooning Hermione. he's an ass lol it can't come so suddenly. wish I remembered if I've read the original tale.
JacqP chapter 70 . 7/14
Oh wowanother wonderfully written and well thought out story.
I love your characterisations and your writing is just so enjoyable to read.
gryffinpuff23 chapter 25 . 7/7
mercy. i love this storyeven though this little scene is in many sshg fics, i LOVE the way you've written it. i really adore your characterizations of both hermione and severus!
Son of the Mourning chapter 12 . 7/7
Ugh they are so frustrating and hard headed with each other. I love the tension. Love it!
gryffinpuff23 chapter 12 . 7/6
oh i am SO HAPPY that this story is on here! i started reading on ao3 and was DEVASTATED when the where only 11 chapters! im so excited to read the rest!
Son of the Mourning chapter 1 . 7/5
Very well written and I'm hooked by the first chapter
I love the whole UL series, and this story is absolutely brilliant. It has everything, it's touching, funny, full of suspense and is a wonderful tale of redemption. The characters are so well drawn and you want to keep on reading to find out what happens next, which is a sure sign of a master storyteller. It's an epic achievement, so keep writing- imagination is an amazing gift, and you have the ability to craft a wonderful world for us to share.
You really have a gift. This chapter gets me every time.
dorthekirsten chapter 52 . 3/5
This is so heartbreaking
I’m glad that Hermione never gave up and that she did what ever she could to take care of him while in Azkaban

That the guards in Azkaban use known torture metodes to keep the prisoners awake is apalling

So happy that Severus is now free to go
galaxies in her eyes chapter 25 . 2/24
Oh my poor heart... you’ve broken it! And not just broken it — broken it, then stomped on the pieces, then ground the pieces into dust.

And you’re proud of yourself, aren’t you?
galaxies in her eyes chapter 14 . 2/24
*sniffs* Oh my god, I’m seriously crying for Severus right now. The poor man. He’s been deprived of real contact for ages. That is, if he’s ever had any.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 13 . 2/24
*cries* Poor Severus! Loving this story!
OddLilBird chapter 14 . 2/7
I found this chapter super interesting and insightful about Severus. In previous chapters we’ve seen him internally talk to Lily, asking what to do and such, but here we hear him acknowledge that Lily was using him for her own purposes, whatever those were. If he thinks that’s what her side of their relationship boiled down to, why hold on? Perhaps he thinks that she’s the ideal, the standard when it comes to all things good and pure?
2,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »