Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Prequel
I love the whole UL series, and this story is absolutely brilliant. It has everything, it's touching, funny, full of suspense and is a wonderful tale of redemption. The characters are so well drawn and you want to keep on reading to find out what happens next, which is a sure sign of a master storyteller. It's an epic achievement, so keep writing- imagination is an amazing gift, and you have the ability to craft a wonderful world for us to share.
You really have a gift. This chapter gets me every time.
dorthekirsten chapter 52 . 3/5
This is so heartbreaking
I’m glad that Hermione never gave up and that she did what ever she could to take care of him while in Azkaban

That the guards in Azkaban use known torture metodes to keep the prisoners awake is apalling

So happy that Severus is now free to go
ama et quod vis fac chapter 25 . 2/24
Oh my poor heart... you’ve broken it! And not just broken it — broken it, then stomped on the pieces, then ground the pieces into dust.

And you’re proud of yourself, aren’t you?
ama et quod vis fac chapter 14 . 2/24
*sniffs* Oh my god, I’m seriously crying for Severus right now. The poor man. He’s been deprived of real contact for ages. That is, if he’s ever had any.
ama et quod vis fac chapter 13 . 2/24
*cries* Poor Severus! Loving this story!
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 14 . 2/7
I found this chapter super interesting and insightful about Severus. In previous chapters we’ve seen him internally talk to Lily, asking what to do and such, but here we hear him acknowledge that Lily was using him for her own purposes, whatever those were. If he thinks that’s what her side of their relationship boiled down to, why hold on? Perhaps he thinks that she’s the ideal, the standard when it comes to all things good and pure?
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 13 . 2/7
Oh Severus... please, please, please tell me Hermione surprises him with something for Christmas! He needs someone on his side.
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 12 . 2/7
This chapter was really quite superb. I could *feel* Severus’ emotions and picture everything happening so vividly. I’ve always believed that the mark of an amazing author is when they can write so well that you’re sucked into the story, that you feel what the characters feel right along with them. You’ve certainly succeeded there. Truly wonderful!
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 11 . 2/7
Oh these two... nothing can ever be easy. Always at each other’s throats. I think that’s what makes me like this pairing so much, though, seeing how they come together. I certainly look forward to what trigger event causes them to come closer, especially with how explosive they are towards one another right now. I suspect it’s something quite large.
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 10 . 2/7
Do I detect a hint of progress? *jumps up and down* I love seeing how these two continue to grow closer. It makes my heart all melty.
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 9 . 2/7
After I have a go at Ron, can I request a turn at Dumbledore too? The stupid, foolish old man with his riddles and games. Ugh! And that comment about the Slytherins? My Dumblerage is very, very real. In many ways, he’s just as bad as Voldemort.

But really, though, Harry and Ron would be so screwed if it wasn’t for Hermione. Her efforts have consistently gone unnoticed and unrecognized for their full impact. If it weren’t for her, Harry never would’ve made it past the potions test in the Sorcerers Stone. And he doesn’t even appreciate it. He’s still using her! Just because she has a natural curiosity and aptitude for reading and learning does not mean you can shove everything off on her, Harry Potter. Honestly.

Hermione, Hermione, Hermione... *waves finger* You have so much to learn. And especially after you nag Harry and Ron for drawing the same conclusions about Draco? *tsk, tsk*
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 8 . 2/7
“You and I haven't exactly been in each other's company much, so I'm not sure how you could make that observation anyhow." Yes, yes, yes! *giggles and jumps up and down* You go girl! Put the jerk in his place!

So I notated that bit before I read further. Let me kill Ron. Or maim him? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? I promise I won’t make it painful... much.
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 7 . 2/7
Can we fast forward to the part where Molly kills Bellatrix? Or let Hermione have a good go at her? Because I really can’t stand the bitch. Kudos to you, though. For whatever reason, female villains seem to be a lot harder to make believable and hateable. But when you can do it so successfully? The results are positively terrifying. I think that’s one of the reasons why so many people hate Umbridge even more than Voldemort.

I love how you’ve interweaved parts about Severus being Head of House. It’s not something we hear about much, other than the fact that he favors Slytherins. But I also really like that you show how much he cares for his charges and would do anything for them. Because as much as people think Severus favors the Slytherins over the other three house, in every other case, the professors despise Slytherins. They really do need someone to fight for them. And it gives him another dimension and motivation other than Lily, which I’m always a fan of.

These two together... *sighs* Love it. So diametrically opposed yet when they come together it makes me positively giddy. What on earth was J.K.R. thinking sticking Hermione with Ron? *shakes head* Nope. Hermione and Severus all the way. ️
im-lost-in-my-daydreams chapter 6 . 2/6
What I wouldn’t give to be able to sit back and watch Severus brew... *sighs dreamily*
2,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »