Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Prequel
Mystique84 chapter 25 . 8/21
*chapter 25*
Mystique84 chapter 21 . 8/21
*chapter 21*
THEY KISSED, oh i thought it would be several more chapters but it happened and I'm overjoyed! I can't believe it, it was magic! I felt so in the moment and I felt the love that was radiating off them. but what is going to happen next? MAn on man!
Great writing!
Mystique84 chapter 19 . 8/19
*Chapter 19*
Okay, i knew this would ultimately happen, all this. But I almost spat out my cereal (for real!) when He-who-must-not-be-named asked if Hermione was fertile! omfg! And I'm glad Ron and Hermione are friends again, cute!
BUT THEN IT HAPPENED! THEY TOUCHED! THEY HUGGED! OMG and Snape didn't know how to hug and I was awwwwing and sighing on the bus (i'm on the bus reading it now) and it was so sweet and innocent and he can't ever hurt her and I don't want to believe any evil.
This was an amazing chapter, sweet, happy and kind. Progress was made between Snape and Hermione and I want nothing to ruin it...but there are 50 chapters to go...and I know this isn't a happy story.
Mystique84 chapter 18 . 8/18
*chapter 18*
Yes yes, kiss, you are almost there! come on! *they move away*
I deeply loved the emotions in this chapter, it was well done and I felt the connections between Snape and Hermione, this relationship has become deeper and so far away from just a student and teacher connection.
Mystique84 chapter 14 . 8/17
*Chapter 14* OMFG THINGS ARE HAPPENING, ADORABLE CUTE THINGS! My cuties! I need their love to be forever but I know it's going to hell again because you hate me but this chapter was so kind and sweet
Still one of my favorite bits of this amazing fic
I thank you everytime I reread this fic. I never get tired of it.
Covered in Bruises chapter 50 . 7/20
Why is this fic so full of women abusing men? Its literally like a essay on how its okay to be abusive? Hermione better go to jail after this chapter.
Montara chapter 70 . 7/14
Their life as a family seems wonderful. Even with his "visits" to the hospital, even with his aches and pains, he's happy and so is Hermione. Not to mention, those girls are so happy being his daughters :D And we all know about their fourth daughter :DDD

Loved the ending and thank you for sharing your wonderful story, what a journey! I'll read the sequel next, after finishing my work projects (who invented this thing called "work"?! :D)
Montara chapter 69 . 7/13
Now, I can understand why they've named their daughter Lily! I've read a few chapters first from the sequel and I didn't understand why would Hermione be ok with this name. Now I know! And she's right, Harry's mother doesn't own that name, if Hermione likes it, she's entitled to use it!

Loved the chapter!
Montara chapter 68 . 7/13
She's pregnant! Their dream is about to become a reality soon! :D

Thank you for sharing your story!
Montara chapter 67 . 7/10
The way they plan things, the way they are so...with their feet on the ground, I love it! Not many people are like that and end up with more than they can bear.

I'm so glad Severus wants those children! :D I bet Hermione sees his decision as the best wedding gift :)))
Montara chapter 66 . 7/4
I like the way they flirt :)
Montara chapter 65 . 7/4
The Mirror acted like a premonition, like the one he had before she was tortured to save him...gave me goosebumps, and of course, I was crying...very emotional moment!

Hope you had fun today! :) And I'm happy too, my daughter comes home after 2 weeks in Greece :D Can't wait to have her back!
Montara chapter 64 . 7/3
And now they will have a new place to start their lives as a married couple, without the phantoms of the past. Good for them! I totally understand them!
2,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »