Reviews for That Butler, Beautiful Chaos
I feel sorry for lizzy ,i'm human and i'm Okey with gay or lesbian people but what i hate is when you love someone deeply and you can die for (her/him) but (she/he) love someone else more than (she/he) love you , and (he/she) is always lie because (he/she) never told (her/his) feeling (he/she) cheating on you and when you know all that lie and bulshit ,it fells like you don't want to life anymore, you can't trust anyone, and you don't want to fall in love again . If you guys ever have this kind experience you guys know how it feels and if you guys don't have this experience you guys should have one
I feel sorry for lizzy , me as a human i'm oke with lesbian or gay people but what i don't like is when you love deeply with (he/she) and you can die for (he/she) , but (he/she) love some one more than (he/she) love you and (he/she)never tell you that (he/she) love someone else and (he/she) cheating on you and when you know all the truth it's like (he/she) just play with your feeling and you can never trust with anyone ever
Will you keep writing? Dude! This made me tear up! I was like noooo! But my mind was like hold ot together! Hahah
Claws Of Lust chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Claws Of Lust chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
W-wait... SEBASTIAN KILLED ELIZABETH?! I absolutely hate him now...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I love this.. Not just the story. You brought out my favorite thing. Demon Sebastian.. You so cleverly did what so many others forget to; You made it clear that he is still a demon, that the reason he is so charming, so seductive, so knowing, so perfect, is because he is a demon. And you even had him remind Ciel this.. I am just.. Inwardly gang irking right now. I have so much respect for you now. Thank you.
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 30 . 5/2/2013
Omg tht us a epic fanfic I lives it and would have preferred if u did a ten yrs latr instead but yh tht was ages ago.
If u can plz make a part three thn plz do I will be looking forward to it 3
sabrinajoseph chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
This story is sad...The ending to the anime wasn't even this sad...WHY?!
Princess Luna of the Night chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Oh how my tears are flowing! Bravo on such a magnificent story :) To be honest I just spent the last 2 1/2 hours reading it! I love your style of writing, and how bittersweetly you portray each character. I also enjoyed the length in time you took to resolve dilemnas, instead of giving into review pressure. All in all an amazing story!

Sadly, like a rose has its thorns, this story too has its imperfections. I must say first that either you have near flawless writing, or you are VERY picky when double checking your work. Still, I did notice a bit of tense confusion, and at least one spelling mistake every 4 or so chapters. The plotline on the last 8 or so chapters seemed rather...hard to follow...

Anyway, glad too hear of the part three! I personally have a bit of a one shot request, and in return you shall get artwork from yours truly! Also...DON'T WORRY, I LOVE LIZZIE TOO. PM me about the one-shot, and love me because I spent forty-five minutes writing this on the Wii...I love you too much·
Randy chapter 30 . 8/26/2012
U R SO AMAZING OMG i liked the alternate ending tho, maybe because it was less complicated xD but overall, well done! I decided to leave my review to the last chapter heh. keep up the good work darling!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
Interesting ending... I liked it even though I was disappointed that they both died... I would really live it if you wrote a fic with a female Sebastian... I know you said you already have part three planned out, so maybe an alternate part three? I don't know if this is too much to ask, I'd just like to read a little fanfic where it's the powerful Earl Phantomhive with his beautiful and mysterious wife... I got the idea when I read the line in this story that talked about Sebastian being the wife and nursemaid etc. Plus Sebastian can change his form, being a demon and all. If this is too challenging or doesn't interest you that's fine... Even a oneshot would be ok too. Serperate from that: I simply LOVED this story! It had a compelling original plot and great writing! I super excited for part three!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
Sebastian is pretty infuriating... I still love him though! I absolutely loved thus chapter! Rose is alive, Sebastian and Ciel are back together, and Ciel is awake! Awesome I want chapter 30 to be 10 years later!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
Ohhoho! The plot is revealed! I wondered how Sebastian had killed the entire world! Pretty clever he is! I like Ciel's payment too! "Sebastian once said Good Morning when he brought the tea"! As always I loved the chap
Haddi Etana chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Imnotgonnacrynotgonnacrynotg onnacrynotgonna- BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I HAVE SO MANY FEELS
Haddi Etana chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
When I read the bottom and saw your comment on the Alternte Ending votes, I could image you, pressing your fingers together in a room with dim lighting, elbows on a dark wodden desk, face darkened, sitting in a black chair while saying 'Perrrfect'