Reviews for That Butler, Beautiful Chaos
Claws Of Lust chapter 17 . 1/15
Nononononononono... DARN THAT SEBASTIAN! I MAY BE THE ONLY SEBASTIAN DISLIKER/HATER BUT I DON’T CARE! sorry for the rant
Claws Of Lust chapter 16 . 1/15
W-wait... SEBASTIAN KILLED ELIZABETH?! I absolutely hate him now...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I love this.. Not just the story. You brought out my favorite thing. Demon Sebastian.. You so cleverly did what so many others forget to; You made it clear that he is still a demon, that the reason he is so charming, so seductive, so knowing, so perfect, is because he is a demon. And you even had him remind Ciel this.. I am just.. Inwardly gang irking right now. I have so much respect for you now. Thank you.
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 30 . 5/2/2013
Omg tht us a epic fanfic I lives it and would have preferred if u did a ten yrs latr instead but yh tht was ages ago.
If u can plz make a part three thn plz do I will be looking forward to it 3
sabrinajoseph chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
This story is sad...The ending to the anime wasn't even this sad...WHY?!
Princess Luna of the Night chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Oh how my tears are flowing! Bravo on such a magnificent story :) To be honest I just spent the last 2 1/2 hours reading it! I love your style of writing, and how bittersweetly you portray each character. I also enjoyed the length in time you took to resolve dilemnas, instead of giving into review pressure. All in all an amazing story!

Sadly, like a rose has its thorns, this story too has its imperfections. I must say first that either you have near flawless writing, or you are VERY picky when double checking your work. Still, I did notice a bit of tense confusion, and at least one spelling mistake every 4 or so chapters. The plotline on the last 8 or so chapters seemed rather...hard to follow...

Anyway, glad too hear of the part three! I personally have a bit of a one shot request, and in return you shall get artwork from yours truly! Also...DON'T WORRY, I LOVE LIZZIE TOO. PM me about the one-shot, and love me because I spent forty-five minutes writing this on the Wii...I love you too much·
Randy chapter 30 . 8/26/2012
U R SO AMAZING OMG i liked the alternate ending tho, maybe because it was less complicated xD but overall, well done! I decided to leave my review to the last chapter heh. keep up the good work darling!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
Interesting ending... I liked it even though I was disappointed that they both died... I would really live it if you wrote a fic with a female Sebastian... I know you said you already have part three planned out, so maybe an alternate part three? I don't know if this is too much to ask, I'd just like to read a little fanfic where it's the powerful Earl Phantomhive with his beautiful and mysterious wife... I got the idea when I read the line in this story that talked about Sebastian being the wife and nursemaid etc. Plus Sebastian can change his form, being a demon and all. If this is too challenging or doesn't interest you that's fine... Even a oneshot would be ok too. Serperate from that: I simply LOVED this story! It had a compelling original plot and great writing! I super excited for part three!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
Sebastian is pretty infuriating... I still love him though! I absolutely loved thus chapter! Rose is alive, Sebastian and Ciel are back together, and Ciel is awake! Awesome I want chapter 30 to be 10 years later!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
Ohhoho! The plot is revealed! I wondered how Sebastian had killed the entire world! Pretty clever he is! I like Ciel's payment too! "Sebastian once said Good Morning when he brought the tea"! As always I loved the chap
Haddi Etana chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Imnotgonnacrynotgonnacrynotg onnacrynotgonna- BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I HAVE SO MANY FEELS
Haddi Etana chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
When I read the bottom and saw your comment on the Alternte Ending votes, I could image you, pressing your fingers together in a room with dim lighting, elbows on a dark wodden desk, face darkened, sitting in a black chair while saying 'Perrrfect'
Haddi Etana chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
At the end, why the hell do I image them as Sims in the scene when he's pulling the letter out of his pocket?
Haddi Etana chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
I have the urge to draw a picture of Sebastion in front of a fire place, then on the bottom 'BURN YOU DEVIL'. Seems appropite.
Haddi Etana chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I like scenes like these, we need more scenes like this.