Reviews for Breaking the Fever
Gasell chapter 1 . 2/12
I wish I could write like you do. This is amazing! I especially liked the part where he cuts himself shaving and can't stop staring at the place where the drop of blood used to be, it really shows his addiction.

Really, really good and a believable scenario of what could have happened.

Now I'm going to read some more of your stories, because you're a brilliant author! :)
accountisnowabandoned chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is a great - and believable - scenario for how Hal's detox might progress. I absolutely adore (and I'm not sure what that says about me) when he plays with Alex and gets turned on like that. Delicious.

The Hal/Tom interaction is incredibly sweet and in-character. "He's uncertain of what he's being offered" and "The boy's friendship is relentless" sums up their relationship nicely. Hal is incredibly lucky to have Tom as a friend. The best thing about your stories are these little understated moments. :)
somebobbyoncetoldme chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I've read a few fics about Hal's detox (Including a rather terrible one of my own), but this one really takes into a new light the side of Hal I think we only really saw a scraping of in Making History. So much so that it kind of scared me...

Are you going to continue?

Platypus
Jujubee1981 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
LOVED this! Very in character and very vivid writing. I like that you weren't afraid to bring out ugliness and mortification for Hal. I don't think the series has even scratched the surface of how dark Hal is yet, but I guess it's something like this!
eve-leigh chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Really excellent one-shot. Visceral, believable and brilliantly paced. Loved it. Hope you write more soon.
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I think this is the closest interpretation of the cruelty of 'Lord Harry' that i have read. We've heard about it and saw a glimpse of it in 'Making History' but this is the first time i've read it on this site and i loved every single word. You write fantastically, graphically well and don't slide into sentimentality. Amazing piece of writing.