Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 5/25
omg. I love this perspective. lav doesn't get a lot of time in fanfic and is pretty much neglected but this was an awesome start
yitiantulong chapter 6 . 5/13
Ha! :) Love that you managed to squeeze Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy into the story! Thanks for the lovely angst too.
pittbuck chapter 19 . 4/30
Wonderful story! Thanks for giving me a great read.
Blazeb79 chapter 19 . 4/17
Great story , i really liked it.
niels11 chapter 8 . 4/10
gryffindor courage gryffindor chicken ,haha .. laughed so hard at this one .. nice job
BrightSkywalker chapter 19 . 3/29
Awwwww...
lazy-kaa chapter 19 . 3/22
"Everything is brilliant." Nice romantic storry. However... Well, no however. Thanks for nice reading.
hermoine did not ask ron to the party, and hermoine was the one being a jealous bitch, all ron did was date a girl,
the problem was it was all hormone fault and none ron, hormone attack ron with birds that was a very bad thing she did, I would never forgive her for that, it was also a crime, two she stop talking to him, she walk away form there friendship, she was again in the wrong.

people say ron was a git but he was not, all ron did was date a girl that was it, he had no idea that hermonie like him and if you remember that he did not know she like him, you should be blameing her not him because he did nothing wrong.

ps she also a bitch, lavender told her she going to date ron, and break up with him and instead of telling ron so he could guard his heart she keep that a secret, sorry but she was a bad friend.

they did not have a date for slughorn party, she never really ask him, she stop talking to him, ron was great with harry, in book 6 ron and harry hung out all the time,

and ron was the one that call her smart and pretty all the time not harry, sorry but hormone is to blame for this not ron,
StayBlessed chapter 19 . 2/14
Amazing fic. Great read
NotAMugwump chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
I think I've invested too much into Hermione's shoes right now because, damn, I feel emotionally exhausted right now.
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Whoa, I wasn't expecting this at all.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 12/8/2016