Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
Jetstream chapter 10 . 10/9
What’s all this about security charms on the boys dorm that Hermione’s worried about? They’re always up in the boys dorm. Nobody’s ever stopped a girl from going into the boys dorm.
Jetstream chapter 6 . 10/8
‘89? Why would Hermione’s mom have been pregnant in 1989? Is there a sibling you’re just… not mentioning?
Jetstream chapter 4 . 10/7
“ "Right…" Lavender rolled her eyes, "And you'd know what brotherly love is from what experience? He'd know what it's like to have a sister because… why exactly?" “

Okay, for real, why do so many people lean on this? You don’t have to have a sibling to recognize storge or philia.
You’ve characterized Lavender well!
Baelorfan chapter 19 . 5/19
I am sad that the second Battle of Hogwarts was shown only in flashback, and none of the Duo's adventures without Ron in the Forest of Dean etc for one year were shown.

I hoped that a smarter Hermione and a less impulsive Harry would have made several changes. Making Harry's pack bottomless as she did hers. Finding the other Horcruxes. Some time spent in the Muggle world, perhaps.

Also, I wondered how Hermione survived the killing curse Voldemort shot at her on the Astronomy Tower.
Baelorfan chapter 17 . 5/19
I like tgis Hermione a lot more now. She makes female friends,abd expands Harry's circle of frienda. She listens to people more although it is a work in progress. She makes more extensive Magical and Mughle preparations.

She does not Obliviate her parents and because she confided in her mother, they might be safe in Russia and elsewhere. (Because I doubt they can stay in Russia for a year or more without a special visa. Pwrhaps they can volunteer dental care at a Russian hospital).

The Battle of Hogwarts turns out better despite Dumbledore's death. Because Voldemort himself was present, and lots of Death Eaters (fifty or more) came..

The anti Voldemort forces really need safe houses for people in need, especially Muggleborns and their families. Grimmauld Place is no longer under Fidelius but I hope Remys and Tonks are there with her parents using it as a training place. Perhaps a new Fidelius can be set up with Harry's consent, or whoever owns the house now.
Baelorfan chapter 11 . 5/18
Hermione should have resigned as prefect. Hitting even Cormac McLaggen is not allowed, especially for a goody goosy prefect who breaks laws and rules when it suits her. Ginny Weasley could have hexed him with impunity. So coykd nearly all his housemates.

McGonagall loves to punish her own house with massive points loss every time Harry Potter or Hermione Granger mess up. The one hundred and fifty points loss in first year followed by detention at midnight in the Forbidden Forest. Remember that? The Weasley twins had been punished with twenty to thirty points loss for being out of bounds after curfew.

Why? So that the house can then punish either with ostracism or a series of hexes that none of the teachers seem to notice. Harry, being Harry, will get upset by this combination as he does in canon. Hermione, being a teacher's pet, will worry about losing McGonagall's regard. Not to mention that all -important prefectship. In your story, I wonder if Hermione will put Harry first or her prefectship.

Canon Hermione does not protest when Ron Weasley becomes prefect, bor does she think of refusing to take that position. But she makes her loyalties clear in the summer before that. Dumbledore first. The teachers, including McGonagall, after in second place. Then Ron Weasley...Canon Hermione makes no effort to contact Harry all summer (after the Goblet of Fire and Triwizard tournament) or the next summer (after Sirius dies), through Muggle means, including her parents.
Baelorfan chapter 9 . 5/18
Luna is right. Granger is selfish and self-centred. She is a studious Ginny Weasley, obsessed with Harry Potter and believing that he returns her now-romantic feelings. Neither she nor Ron were there for him after Sirius' death.

Ron is partly right. Granger can't stand the fact that Harry might not need her, that Ron does not need her. (He finds someone else to hekp him with homework). She is desperate to be needed, to be the fount of wisdom as well. Unfortunately she was a real bitch most of Sixth Year. But as Luna says, this is the real Hermione Granger. Jealous, selfish, and vindictive.

The only decent people here are Harry and Luna. Lavender and Parvati come off pretty well too.

As you can tell, I don't particularly like Granger and dislike her in Sixth Year. I was a swot and Know-It-All too but I never assumed that I was always right. Or that the teachers were always right either.
Baelorfan chapter 2 . 5/18
I really don't like Granger is Sixth Year. Jealous, unfair, and insecure. Ron is right to call her out on the invitation to Slughorn's party. First, she says she is thinking of taking McLaggen, then she invites Ron (presumably as a friend). She gets upset at Ron for vwey publicly dating and snogging Lavender Brown without admitting to Ron that she wants them to be more than friends. Is he supposed to read her mind?

Then she invites Harry in frint pf Ron. Ron does not make his objection clear, that she first invited him and he didn't refwct the idea, and now she is inviting Harry to the same party. It is as if Granger chooses to invite successivevoys out on the same date, casually discarding them one after the other.

Now, in choosing to go out with Cormac McLaggen or so I assume, she is openly insulting both Harry and Ron. She really doesn't deserve a romantic relationship with either, since she is way too vindictive and immature in Sixth Year (Or her hormones finally catch up with her). And canon Ron behaved pretty badly in Sixth Year when he broke up with Lavender in the infirmary.
TennysonPoet chapter 19 . 1/26
I really enjoyed this. Thanks
Sifo-Dyas chapter 4 . 11/28/2021
It's a okay story but the writing is a little clunky.
ak chapter 19 . 10/28/2021
bonne fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2021
story is great until they got together after that you completely changed Hermione (in a bad way) !
Sink into Darkness chapter 19 . 9/27/2021
So sad that there was no happy ending for Neville or Ginny!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2021
I dont get the praise for this story, its pretty much lavender brown disguised as hermione.