Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
FakeName123 chapter 1 . 7/20
Bimbo doesn't mean has lots of boyfriends.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 19 . 7/16
I loved this story so much it's not even a joke! Gosh, I wish canon was like this!
Tryk chapter 1 . 6/13
Let me start by saying I think you are a phenomenal writer. I loved where the story was going. But...uh...hehe, Lunarry / Huna is my OTP so...I liked what I read!
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 5/20
Overall I liked it. Anything I disagreed with was minor. You right well and I enjoyed the minute changes and their effects.
Shadowdog11 chapter 12 . 5/19
I can go along with most stuff, but the whole "waiting for the first date for a kiss" thing is freaking retarded. I'm not sure if you're using it as a mechanism or something, but really? They're in 6th year, and Hogsmead wasn't exactly weekly, and she's completely blocked from that. In a world of magic this decision might just be hardest to believe.
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 5/18
I'll be honest, I want him to say no.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 5/18
Just cut off his head and he can't act like a fool. Problem solved!
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 5/18
Can we kill Ron yet? Quidditch accident? Trip done moving stairwell? I just hate Ron. Almost always do. You write a good dumbass Ron. Your Lavender is enjoyable though
stevefocus chapter 19 . 5/12
Great story, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tarix chapter 1 . 4/29
Amen to that!
Arselbengt chapter 8 . 2/28
I was reading this and then BAM chapter 8 with massive paragraphs and I instantly was turned off from this story.
Montara chapter 19 . 2/9
I can't believe it's over! I wanted more of Harry and Hermione. Yet, I love the ending, with everybody being happy and with kids (wow, so many kids, I tried to remember them but...couldn't :D).

Thank you for sharing your story! It was great reading about all the friendships that formed.
Montara chapter 18 . 2/8
Ron had to stay to protect his family, I can understand that. And now they are only two. Maybe Ron will find them after his family will be safe.
Montara chapter 17 . 2/8
Glad she didn't erase their memories.
Montara chapter 16 . 2/8