Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
setokayba2n chapter 19 . 2/18
Not a bad story I guess.
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 2/6
Everything IS brilliant. Especially this story.
Top marks for all of it.
Dragonjek chapter 8 . 2/6
"I understand romance songs now."

When a single, simple sentence manages to really evoke emotion, you know you've landed on a gem of a story.
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 2/6
Can't imagine that password being too popular in a school full of randy teens.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 2/6
""Hermione Granger! You listen to me right now!" Luna finally screamed, startling several people nearby. Even her yelling sounded soft and dreamy. "You don't get to do this to him Hermione Granger. You don't get to shun him for the entire school year and make him feel miserable, you don't get to prop him up when you make up with him and then crush his happiness just because Ron opened his stupid mouth." Hermione found herself on the receiving end of a death glare with Luna's finger jamming into her chest as she made each and every point. "I've finally gotten Harry to open up tonight to calm down and feel as if everything is alright and I don't care if you are his best friend, but you don't get to ruin his night just because you realized what a witch you've been!" Hermione was completely stunned at the young girl's outburst, Luna suddenly pointed back towards the party doors, startling her and a few nearby people with the sudden movement. "Now you march back into that party before Harry comes back and finds us both gone, you march back in there and you pretend everything is fine!""

I... don't think that's entirely fair to Hermione there. Particularly the "prop him up" part, since Hermione couldn't possibly have known that Harry would actually want to go with her specifically. And I don't think she "realized what a witch [she had] been"... it read more as her imagining action on Luna's part, rather than failings on her own.
Corwyn chapter 19 . 1/23
What a brilliant story. Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
Marc the Unruly chapter 6 . 1/13
I must say that as much as I love Harmony, normally too much teen angst drives me up the wall, but I'm enjoying this so far. I think because you've moved the plot along each chapter.
neweldi chapter 19 . 1/12
Thanks, I love it :-)
guest 1212 chapter 10 . 1/7
you know this entire time ive been thinking "hermione seems a little OOC" but then i suddenly realized that this is literally exactly how hermione was in HBP. i remember feeling so confused by the way she was written in HBP, it's like jk rowling forgot that the trio were all teenagers, suddenly remembered and tried to cram everything into like half a single book and it came out feeling very awkward and forced. there's a reason why i read the entire series and couldn't see ron/hermione... at all and thanks to your fanfiction i clearly see why. other fics just jump straight to ron bashing or neglect him in some way but this one feels very reasonable and keeps him in decent character. great story so far!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
Now that is a happy ending. So much better than the actual epilogue.

This was a fantastic story. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. I was a little worried in the run up to the Hufflepuff game, even when he was still in the hospital wing, but you manage to handle it so well and in the end everything worked out great.

I really loved how adorable the to of them were at the Wedding. Mouthing the vows to one another was super cute.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2017
Yes everything is brilliant
Vegasman chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
Mr and Mrs Potter unbelievable team
Vegasman chapter 17 . 9/13/2017
It's better than moving them to the bottom of the world and destroying there memories