Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
HoosierCullen chapter 19 . 3/31
Great with a great finish. I loved this and I wish that this is more the direction canon had gone. It was a great story from beginning to end and I like the idea of Hermione figuring out she is chasing the wrong wizard by the girl who is currently dating said wrong wizard. The way you did the romance and relationship portion of the story was great. You gave just enough conflict and bumbling to make it seem real. The fact you stayed true to the character and in the frame of your story the canon ideas was very well done. I have to say you did a very good job with this and I am happy you gave us an Epilogue we can enjoy. Great Job!
hpofan15 chapter 9 . 2/8
Props for the Doctor reference in this chapter. I thought it was hilarious.
themergitonian chapter 7 . 1/29
It's funny. Your portrayal of Luna and Harry as a couple is actually more appealing than Hermione and Harry in this story, even though HHr is my usual ship.
themergitonian chapter 6 . 1/29
I really like this chapter.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/29
good start.
Rasengan89 chapter 19 . 1/7
So much fluffy goodness
Spent the better part of my night powering through this story
Loved it.
Did get a bit frustrating in the beginning. But pacing the story as you did worked well
Thoroughly recommend giving this story a read
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
Awesome! Thanks for the smile
ridiculous129 chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Great story so far!

Lol you make Hermione and Luna look so scary, the best part about it is theyre staying in character, you haven't turned them into some random characters of your own with the labels "Hermione" or "Luna"

thats the most important part about any fanfic! keeping the character's with their canon personalities! well done, onward!
RandomPotterhead chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
I love your story. Not too mushy and mixed with the right amount of humor. This story is so underrated, I mean, it should have at least 800 reviews. :)
Sleepygirl68 chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
Just found your story and enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Emp. Elesar II chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Yeah, this story is brilliant.
Litfreak89 chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Very good story! Love how you strike up the friendship among Hermione and the other girls...It's always bothered me that she stuck with just Harry and Ron. Also, I love the character development of Lavender...
Coult112 chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Hey just wanted to say i love this story and it's probs one of the better stories I've read on here also

Just thought i'd point this out

"I thought I look manly in it," Rolf said as he played with his beard, "And it adds to my look of an explorer… huh, it is a bitch itchy though innit?"
Wolf King Uzumaki chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
Dunno if you still check the reviews on this story but felt compelled to leave one. I found this story while bored earlier this very morning and immediately fell into it. Well written as any published novel and a very believable setup and flow throughout. I may be a nutter for being the type that gets too into stories, but let me say that the cliffie you pulled with Hermione during the 15th chapter had my crying and cussing a storm!. Its not often a cliffie or even story in general gets that reaction. I would've preferred more detail on the Horcrux hunt, but after thinking about it I figured Harry and Hermione plus Time Tuners equals a lot of rather repetitive mistakes and then fixing of said mistakes. Also your epilogue makes a WHOLE hell of more sense than the drivel that was JK's. Thank you very much for an unforgettable story.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 19 . 8/10/2013