Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
Snape is a shit chapter 8 . 5/18/2018
Hermione understands Love Songs and so much more. She just got her ephepheny finally she gets it.b
Snape is a shit chapter 7 . 5/17/2018
Solving problems,
Snape is a shit chapter 6 . 5/17/2018
Harry's parents had it much the same with Snape. They are the ones in love and all the jealousy in the world on Ronald's part isn't going to change it .
Snape is a shit chapter 5 . 5/17/2018
I will have order... Ronald is becoming the Delores Umbitch of the trio. His jealousy is of Harry not Hermione, Ron just has got to get anything or anyone but Hermione most it is obvious she is the most important person in his life!
Snape is a shit chapter 4 . 5/17/2018
Hermione is in love with Harry Potter, Ronald just agrivates the hell out of her, and makes her unhappy she is used to it
Snape is a shit chapter 3 . 5/17/2018
She is not going to have Harry if she doesn't buck up and smell the coffee. She has to tame the emotionaly stunted girl and give in to what is really happening... she's in Love with Harry Potter!
Snape is a shit chapter 2 . 5/17/2018
Ronald is just a prat and with the actions of Hermione, I'd swear she had potions in her system
Snape is a shit chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Just goes to prove Ronald Weasley isn't fantastic and Hermione just got told why she couldn't be in love with him
setokayba2n chapter 19 . 2/18/2018
Not a bad story I guess.
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 2/6/2018
Everything IS brilliant. Especially this story.
Top marks for all of it.
Dragonjek chapter 8 . 2/6/2018
"I understand romance songs now."

When a single, simple sentence manages to really evoke emotion, you know you've landed on a gem of a story.
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 2/6/2018
"Abstinence"
...
Can't imagine that password being too popular in a school full of randy teens.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 2/6/2018
""Hermione Granger! You listen to me right now!" Luna finally screamed, startling several people nearby. Even her yelling sounded soft and dreamy. "You don't get to do this to him Hermione Granger. You don't get to shun him for the entire school year and make him feel miserable, you don't get to prop him up when you make up with him and then crush his happiness just because Ron opened his stupid mouth." Hermione found herself on the receiving end of a death glare with Luna's finger jamming into her chest as she made each and every point. "I've finally gotten Harry to open up tonight to calm down and feel as if everything is alright and I don't care if you are his best friend, but you don't get to ruin his night just because you realized what a witch you've been!" Hermione was completely stunned at the young girl's outburst, Luna suddenly pointed back towards the party doors, startling her and a few nearby people with the sudden movement. "Now you march back into that party before Harry comes back and finds us both gone, you march back in there and you pretend everything is fine!""

I... don't think that's entirely fair to Hermione there. Particularly the "prop him up" part, since Hermione couldn't possibly have known that Harry would actually want to go with her specifically. And I don't think she "realized what a witch [she had] been"... it read more as her imagining action on Luna's part, rather than failings on her own.
Corwyn chapter 19 . 1/23/2018
What a brilliant story. Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
Marc the Unruly chapter 6 . 1/13/2018
I must say that as much as I love Harmony, normally too much teen angst drives me up the wall, but I'm enjoying this so far. I think because you've moved the plot along each chapter.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »