Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
Corwyn chapter 19 . 1/23/2018
What a brilliant story. Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
Marc the Unruly chapter 6 . 1/13/2018
I must say that as much as I love Harmony, normally too much teen angst drives me up the wall, but I'm enjoying this so far. I think because you've moved the plot along each chapter.
neweldi chapter 19 . 1/12/2018
Thanks, I love it :-)
guest 1212 chapter 10 . 1/7/2018
you know this entire time ive been thinking "hermione seems a little OOC" but then i suddenly realized that this is literally exactly how hermione was in HBP. i remember feeling so confused by the way she was written in HBP, it's like jk rowling forgot that the trio were all teenagers, suddenly remembered and tried to cram everything into like half a single book and it came out feeling very awkward and forced. there's a reason why i read the entire series and couldn't see ron/hermione... at all and thanks to your fanfiction i clearly see why. other fics just jump straight to ron bashing or neglect him in some way but this one feels very reasonable and keeps him in decent character. great story so far!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
Now that is a happy ending. So much better than the actual epilogue.

This was a fantastic story. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. I was a little worried in the run up to the Hufflepuff game, even when he was still in the hospital wing, but you manage to handle it so well and in the end everything worked out great.

I really loved how adorable the to of them were at the Wedding. Mouthing the vows to one another was super cute.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2017
Yes everything is brilliant
Vegasman chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
Mr and Mrs Potter unbelievable team
Vegasman chapter 17 . 9/13/2017
It's better than moving them to the bottom of the world and destroying there memories
Vegasman chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
Well we got to the point of them confessing there mutual Love for each other
Vegasman chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
Damn that was one for you record books
Vegasman chapter 14 . 9/12/2017