Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
Baelorfan chapter 2 . 5/18/2022
I really don't like Granger is Sixth Year. Jealous, unfair, and insecure. Ron is right to call her out on the invitation to Slughorn's party. First, she says she is thinking of taking McLaggen, then she invites Ron (presumably as a friend). She gets upset at Ron for vwey publicly dating and snogging Lavender Brown without admitting to Ron that she wants them to be more than friends. Is he supposed to read her mind?

Then she invites Harry in frint pf Ron. Ron does not make his objection clear, that she first invited him and he didn't refwct the idea, and now she is inviting Harry to the same party. It is as if Granger chooses to invite successivevoys out on the same date, casually discarding them one after the other.

Now, in choosing to go out with Cormac McLaggen or so I assume, she is openly insulting both Harry and Ron. She really doesn't deserve a romantic relationship with either, since she is way too vindictive and immature in Sixth Year (Or her hormones finally catch up with her). And canon Ron behaved pretty badly in Sixth Year when he broke up with Lavender in the infirmary.
TennysonPoet chapter 19 . 1/26/2022
I really enjoyed this. Thanks
Sifo-Dyas chapter 4 . 11/28/2021
It's a okay story but the writing is a little clunky.
ak chapter 19 . 10/28/2021
bonne fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2021
story is great until they got together after that you completely changed Hermione (in a bad way) !
Sink into Darkness chapter 19 . 9/27/2021
So sad that there was no happy ending for Neville or Ginny!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2021
I dont get the praise for this story, its pretty much lavender brown disguised as hermione.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2021
Your Hermione is a slightly logical lavender brown, which isnt much different than Hermione in HBP.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2021
I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet, just clicking next cause it's so good! I absolutely love it so far and can't wait to read the rest of the story! :D
No chapter 14 . 8/9/2021
Dual Spanish Guitars? Dafaq?
stevem1 chapter 3 . 8/6/2021
I love the idea of Harry/Luna, but Harry/Hermione is number 1.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2021
Excellent starting chapter and good analysis as to why Hermione and Ron don’t make sense.
nictheman123 chapter 12 . 7/24/2021
Okay. Maybe it's just the fact the slow burn has finally ignited, but I'll be honest: this is the chapter that really sold me. I've been kinda eh on this so far, not really seeing much besides Hermione being a teenage girl.

Seeing the two of them being a young silly couple together, that made it worth it. Good job
DeathToSnakes chapter 16 . 6/4/2021
Finished the story but posting my review here,

Hermione Granger is still Stupid. I was looking for a 6th year rewrite but got, "and the future refused to change" instead. Why did Hermione not believe her boyfriend about Malfoy? And there was absolutely zero effect on their releationship? Not even a I'm sorry for not believing in you Harry bit of teenage angst?

You spent all these chapters building up their relationship and there was still such a lack of trust from Hermione to Harry. Oh sure she did believe him some in chapter 15 chapter but it was still too little too late.

If your muggleborn girlfriend doesn't believe you, the person she's been best friends with for 6 years over the fact that that guy over there who is goose stepping up and down the hallways screaming about killing all the muggleborns is dangerous, maybe she needs to get her head examined.
henderusmc chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
Have to say great story and the idea for fighting Voldemort was inspiring. Wish you went into more details but still great story.
809 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »