Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
ran chapter 11 . 5/27/2023
and another author fails. can't have herm confess first if their life depended on it.
ran chapter 10 . 5/27/2023
bah. couldn't have her confess without knowing for sure he was into her, ruins the suspense. also herm is acting like a complete psycho in this fic btw. Harry should run.
ran chapter 7 . 4/23/2023
I don't think harry is a character in this story, just a cardboard cutout and its sad.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2023
Maybe you not a fan of Hermione but I am
odonnellzoo99 chapter 17 . 3/29/2023
I'm very glad that she didn't do it and explained the need to hide to them instead.
Excellent chapter.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 11 . 3/28/2023
I didn’t notice the first time I read this, but there is definitely a “You are my Density” flavor to this chapter. Harry’s tree joke and Hermione teasing him about his cheesy lines stood out this time.
Anon chapter 19 . 1/6/2023
I guess it is a faithful representation of teenager-hood, with the way the characters waffle around in drama and angst and don't know what they want. But it's more irritating to read than insightful. I guess I was expecting a sharper intervention by Lavender, and, since many characters have a "gossip girl" personality, Lavender's influence blurs. Everything is just "muddy".

Still, it looks like lots of other people like the fic, so good on the author for writing it.
Anon chapter 13 . 1/6/2023
I didn't drop. I keep coming back to this fic. I want to like it, but I don't, and I don't know why. The fic feels like it wants to say something, but its just kinda muddy.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/6/2023
You write Hermione's mom just like you write Lavender. None of these characters are making sense to me, so Imma drop.
anon chapter 4 . 1/6/2023
Lavender is an author insert here... so it's pretty telling that the author has Harry and Hermione name their child after Lavender.
CrediblyDisavowed chapter 19 . 1/3/2023
Massively enjoyed this - just binged it all in two afternoons. Thanks so much for writing and sharing it - I have no idea how I've never come across this before!
owl3764 chapter 19 . 12/24/2022
That was nice; I liked it a lot.
It's always sad finishing a good story. Time to see what else is hidden amongst your list of stories.
Thank you for this one.
77766777 chapter 14 . 12/20/2022
I've been surprised for years that I've never seen Harry make an instant Snitch catch in a fic. Fun to finally see it.
Jetstream chapter 10 . 10/9/2022
What’s all this about security charms on the boys dorm that Hermione’s worried about? They’re always up in the boys dorm. Nobody’s ever stopped a girl from going into the boys dorm.
Jetstream chapter 6 . 10/8/2022
‘89? Why would Hermione’s mom have been pregnant in 1989? Is there a sibling you’re just… not mentioning?
830 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »