Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
The Ghostly Minion chapter 19 . 4/10/2021
What a lovely ending to a superb story. It was certainly well worth reading.

TGM
HEROTYTY13 chapter 19 . 4/8/2021
loved the stpry5
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 8 . 3/13/2021
This story is too cute. Hermione's letter to her mother has me grinning like an idiot. I hope Hermione finds the courage to tell/let Harry know how she feels about him. I really hope nothing is gong on with Luna (I suspect there isn't), but even if there is, Harry has a right to know how she now views him.

Don Draper's Bitch chapter 7 . 2/10/2021
That right girl! Go and actively get your man.

EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 19 . 2/10/2021
A remarkable end to a remarkable story. I really wanted a Luna POV at some point, and I guess there's no better way to get one. :)
EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 18 . 2/10/2021
A lightning bolt destroying the Dark Mark? That appears to be, for the lack of a better term, an indication, and a very pleasant one too. :)
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 4 . 2/9/2021
Yes. I always felt if Hermione had some female friends (not understandably biased Ginny) to really talk with she would see that Ron was sooo bad for her and that kind of trophy boy insults you and pulls you hair because he loves you *gag* is a NO.

thank you for writing and sharing.
DocJackson chapter 19 . 2/9/2021
Thank you for writing this story. I know I'm a few years late to the party, as your A/N's seem to show. This was a wonderfully crafted story. It made me laugh, made my heart feel nice and fuzzy, made me sad, and made me forget about the world we live in for a while. I'm sorry for not leaving individual chapter reviews, but I was too enthralled with the story to not binge the entire thing in one sitting. Thank you.
Selina chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
Nice start. It’s refreshing to read a lavender who is not portrayed as some idiot.

EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 11 . 2/7/2021
They could use the Room of Requirement. While food might be a problem, seeing that it's a Principal Exception to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration, it's nothing that a little visit to the kitchens won't solve. Dobby would be only too happy to be of service to the Great Harry Potter and his Miss Grangy!
EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 6 . 2/6/2021
Finally! Cognisance dawns at last!
EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 2 . 2/6/2021
Harry needs to rub off some of his "Harryness" onto Hermione. Emotions are clearly not her strong point.
EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
Lavender playing the brainy one here! Nice to see that. At least now Hermione will get some sense knocked into that brilliantly stupid mind of hers (when it comes to emotions) and listen to her heart, the prisoner of Harry James Potter!
stevem1 chapter 18 . 1/23/2021
Lavender shows even more emotional intelligence turning Ron down. I really like this depiction of her.

I’m joying the H/Hr relationship. It’s wonderfully fluffy despite some of the horror they are surrounded by.

Ron not coming with them, choosing to stay and fight, might be better for them over the long term.
stevem1 chapter 9 . 1/23/2021
McLaggen gets off easy here and in canon.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »