Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
stevem1 chapter 4 . 1/23/2021
This is Lavender Brown being far wiser than her GPA. Her emotional intelligence is off the charts. She’d be a great mom, wife, sister, daughter to have.
MotekElm chapter 5 . 1/11/2021
characters are OOC and Hermione is acting stupid. I keep waiting for it to be revealed that she's been potioned or under a curse or something
mumphie chapter 19 . 1/11/2021
A wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely. :) Would love to see the intervening years, but, alas...
Fluffybunny2468 chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
yesssssss finally harry standing up to Ron, not that he has buttt wow oh wow that was hot.
Fluffybunny2468 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Ahhhhh yesss I love it I always told people that hermione and Harry were endgame like you listed out everything! Like wahttt thank you so much for this story I know I only started it butt likkke yesss.
ArchmagePeverell chapter 19 . 12/11/2020
Nice
Happily9 chapter 6 . 12/8/2020
I deplore JKR matching of Hermione with Ron. There is zero rationale in Cannon why she would even fancy him on the first place other than to have her end up with someone other than Harry. As for him, why on Earth would somebody who hated being in the limelight for something that happened to him as a baby end up with a fan girl like Ginny. HJG and HJP should have ended up HJP2. It was foolhardy.
Blazing Tempest chapter 19 . 9/30/2020
Wonderful story right here
Soraslove chapter 15 . 9/27/2020
She didn't even get to tell him she loved him.. and they both died virgins.. feelsbadman.
Soraslove chapter 14 . 9/26/2020
Ya.. that's actually a good date, tbh. Feeling comfortable with eachother and just spend time doing nothing but enjoying each others presence.
Soraslove chapter 13 . 9/26/2020
Ya... hermione's good with the ron situation. I mean ya, she can't really trust him, but also she needs to let go of her issues with him, he's an ass, he is who he is.
Soraslove chapter 12 . 9/26/2020
lol ginny
Soraslove chapter 7 . 9/26/2020
Luna, meh.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 9/26/2020
Hermione so brilliant but also socially retarded, gg.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 9/26/2020
Idk harry wasn't a greate friend to hermione in the canon, i know she acted up a bit, she always there for him, and he always took ron's side.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »