Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
No chapter 14 . 8/9/2021
Dual Spanish Guitars? Dafaq?
stevem1 chapter 3 . 8/6/2021
I love the idea of Harry/Luna, but Harry/Hermione is number 1.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2021
Excellent starting chapter and good analysis as to why Hermione and Ron don’t make sense.
nictheman123 chapter 12 . 7/24/2021
Okay. Maybe it's just the fact the slow burn has finally ignited, but I'll be honest: this is the chapter that really sold me. I've been kinda eh on this so far, not really seeing much besides Hermione being a teenage girl.

Seeing the two of them being a young silly couple together, that made it worth it. Good job
DeathToSnakes chapter 16 . 6/4/2021
Finished the story but posting my review here,

Hermione Granger is still Stupid. I was looking for a 6th year rewrite but got, "and the future refused to change" instead. Why did Hermione not believe her boyfriend about Malfoy? And there was absolutely zero effect on their releationship? Not even a I'm sorry for not believing in you Harry bit of teenage angst?

You spent all these chapters building up their relationship and there was still such a lack of trust from Hermione to Harry. Oh sure she did believe him some in chapter 15 chapter but it was still too little too late.

If your muggleborn girlfriend doesn't believe you, the person she's been best friends with for 6 years over the fact that that guy over there who is goose stepping up and down the hallways screaming about killing all the muggleborns is dangerous, maybe she needs to get her head examined.
henderusmc chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
Have to say great story and the idea for fighting Voldemort was inspiring. Wish you went into more details but still great story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 19 . 4/10/2021
What a lovely ending to a superb story. It was certainly well worth reading.

TGM
Chicken but Not chapter 19 . 4/8/2021
loved the stpry5
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 8 . 3/13/2021
This story is too cute. Hermione's letter to her mother has me grinning like an idiot. I hope Hermione finds the courage to tell/let Harry know how she feels about him. I really hope nothing is gong on with Luna (I suspect there isn't), but even if there is, Harry has a right to know how she now views him.

Don Draper's Bitch chapter 7 . 2/10/2021
That right girl! Go and actively get your man.

EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 19 . 2/10/2021
A remarkable end to a remarkable story. I really wanted a Luna POV at some point, and I guess there's no better way to get one. :)
EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 18 . 2/10/2021
A lightning bolt destroying the Dark Mark? That appears to be, for the lack of a better term, an indication, and a very pleasant one too. :)
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 4 . 2/9/2021
Yes. I always felt if Hermione had some female friends (not understandably biased Ginny) to really talk with she would see that Ron was sooo bad for her and that kind of trophy boy insults you and pulls you hair because he loves you *gag* is a NO.

thank you for writing and sharing.
DocJackson chapter 19 . 2/9/2021
Thank you for writing this story. I know I'm a few years late to the party, as your A/N's seem to show. This was a wonderfully crafted story. It made me laugh, made my heart feel nice and fuzzy, made me sad, and made me forget about the world we live in for a while. I'm sorry for not leaving individual chapter reviews, but I was too enthralled with the story to not binge the entire thing in one sitting. Thank you.
Selina chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
Nice start. It’s refreshing to read a lavender who is not portrayed as some idiot.

830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »