Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
The plot of the story is new, so that's something I can go with when reading a story. I mean, from Lavender of all people, this is something alright.

I enjoyed reading this, looking forward what's coming up next.
pawsrule chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter! Loved all of it from Harry and Hermione making up, to Ron and Hermiones argument. Can't wait for more.
Herne-of-the-lantern chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I like it. Update soon please.
magitech chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I don't wish to sound rude, but perhaps before writing more you should read all the books to get a better handle on the characters. In many ways the movies do not really represent the canon characters as many things were changed or glossed over in the movies due to time limits.

As to my Hermione is arrogant comment previously, see book/movie 1, on the train, Hermione, totally untrained, pulls her DEADLY weapon (wand) points it at Harry's head & lets fire (to repair his glasses) it works, but arrogant or what? or just careless?
mrharris31 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
nice story but if you seriously got all your knowledge of books 5-7 from fanfiction at least read some really good wikis of the books, because you might get fannon and cannon mixed up
dancingfirelight chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ooh, nice story. I really like how you portray Lavender as more than just a giggly, air-headed bimbo. She's more insightful here, and it's refreshing to see. She's such an underdeveloped character in the books, and I did feel bad for her when Greyback attacked her in DH.

Some people could possible argue the title is crude, but I find it rather funny. :) It's so oxymoron-ish. I mean, Hermione's often portrayed as the epitome of intelligence, and then you just put "...is stupid." write after her name. It tickles my funny bone for some reason...

Good job, and I love the traces of slight Harmony beginning to show through. I look forward to the next update!

Have a nice day,

-dancingfirelight
autumngold chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Poor Harry! I wish that Hermione realized how badly she is treating him. Even though she is hurting from Ron doesn't mean she has to treat Harry so badly. Hopefully, if Lavender can't, someone else can show her how she's acting. Very interesting story!
Mistress Leigh chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ack! I was so excited to see this chapter, and now all I want is for you to update again! Poor Harry. Ron was his usual idiot self, but Hermione didn't handle that very well, did she? You are doing a very good job keeping them in character, though. Update soon!
Mistress Leigh chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love it! I wish someone had really talked to Hermione like this in canon. I never could figure out what in the world she saw in Ron Weasley. Can't wait for more. :o)
randompandattack chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well you must've either read the book or seen the movie (probably the book as your aware of the tension between harry hermione which was wasn't as important in the movie) since you clearly know what happened in 6th year lol.

Nice story though, I actually like Lavender so it was nice to see her being the one to grill Hermione about that. Usually it's someone else. Though I kinda hoped she would've said something more in regard to Harry, it seemed like she just kind of dropped the subject. Good overall though; you should continue!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hermonie is being a far worse friend to Ron then he ever was to her, she attack him with birds, that a vilent crime, and she stop talking to him, she walk away from there friendship.
magitech chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Love it.

About time someone smacked the arrogant Ms Granger down & put the stupid bitch in her place. I admit I'm NOT a Hermione fan, and outside the class room, she really is very dumb.

Personally I suspect her "brains" are nothing more than an eidetic memory, and how hard is it to be an top student with that genetic quirk.

Anyone ever notice how very alike Hermione & Molly are, both very loud mouthed pig headed people who scream if they don't get their way
Lord Halcyon chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great start, hope to see more soon.

Kind Regards

Lord Halcyon
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54