Reviews for Hermione Granger is Stupid
JustFlu chapter 14 . 2/27/2020
That Holy Cricket part had me crying I had to go look it up on YouTube funniest thing all day
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 19 . 2/17/2020
I really loved this.

Still not keen on the title, but aside from that this is brilliant.
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 11 . 2/15/2020
Yay! They’re together!

Although I don’t know why Hermione being banned from Hogsmeade is a barrier to them going on a date. Go on a picnic down near Black Lake or go to the RoR and have a date there. Plenty of places that aren’t Hogsmeade to go on a date in Hogwarts.
suziq968 chapter 19 . 12/29/2019
Way to scare us at the beginning of the chapter. I have to agree with Luna, this is simply brilliant.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 10 . 11/11/2019
"I fell in love with my best friend" *musicnotes*
Yeah, that's what rings in my mind during the reading
Also
When Hermione was understandably freaking out over the possibility of Harry and Luna dating, I just asked myself: what if he just needed a friend when those two idiots ignored him? And then I realized that even if he was going out with Luna, he did in fact need someone really badly when those two idiots ignored him. Even worse, when he turned to them with his problems (i.e. Malfoy trying to kill people) they shrugged him off. In first year they would launch an investigation. In the sixth they ignored the issue. Thus, it is their fault Malfoy succeeded. It's their fault Dumbledore died. Well, he would die anyway from the Withering Curse, probably, but that was not final. Even if it was, he would still live a few months longer if they just did their bloody job.
Not that it has much to do with the story. I just imagined Luna helping Harry with that investigation
BerserkLittleCook chapter 6 . 11/11/2019
The way Hermione's dad described hos breakup with the Aunt, he comes off as a jerk. He just straight up neglected his girlfriend and blamed her for coping with it poorly. And I see she wasn't without fault, letting her parents criticisms of him get to her, but honestly. He acted like a jerk.
...she did too, tough, which makes it a realistic breakup, I guess. Good job writing that one, I guess
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2019
its sooooo good. thanks for write this
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2019
Fuck you cunt. Hermione was a grade A bitch throughout this story It's only when he seems to move on with Luna that she decides to "claim" him, and have an attitude with Luna.

And why the fuck is Luna apologizing? Hermione was wrong, through and through. Stop trying to sooth her ego and feelings, she needs the cold hard truth up her ass so she realizes the depth of her own bullshit. A good yelling and perhaps a good fucking smack in the face would have done just fine.
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 19 . 10/14/2019
So incredible! I also loved the GOT references!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 18 . 10/14/2019
so creative!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 17 . 10/14/2019
oh this was just heartwrenching, SO well done!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 16 . 10/14/2019
wow... just, WOW.
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 15 . 10/14/2019
this literally broke my heart! :'(
Please say there's a fix it/ time turner/ SOMETHING
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 14 . 10/14/2019
sqqquuuueeeeaaallllll!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 12 . 10/14/2019
so adorable! Love the Lavender and Hermionr friendship!
830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »