Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Hannah L-Sama chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Love love love! Great original plot! Though I do kind of wish he'd get his memories back, you're right, no one could recover from that. It's more realistic, I admire that you didn't to for the cliche ending. Enjoyed reading it. Good job!
Darkfire25 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I really liked this story!
rian-chann chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Oh. My. God... *sniff* I LOOOVVVEE THIISS!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
This is excellent and unique. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
this was TERRIFIC, NO, SPECTACULAR, WAIT, NO, INCREDIBLE, BETTER YET AMAZING. OR PERHAPS ALL OF THESE...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
This... made my cry. You're the most amazing writer!
Darkdemon's Ashes chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
yay this is aweshum i friggin love angst!
irish irina chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
WOW
cant say no more
keep the great work u do
irish irina chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OMG WOW
my mind got blown away
u convinced me 'that this story is way better than the original SC
komaeda chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
ahh it was really good and interesting! i hope that one day you could do a short sequel to this, like in 15 years time or something but it's okay without it
but yes it was very cute!
Smileytiger chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
This is really good and original. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks. :)
Espy chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I love Shugo Chara! and I really like the song! It breaks my heart to see Ikuto so destroyed. :( I'd have NEVER recovered from something like that! I really did enjoy the story. i enjoy all the stories that I read by you. If you see a random viewing on one of your Shugo Chara!, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, or Kingdom Hearts fanfics, it might be me, rereading your mind-blowing stories!
Mrs. Flamer chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
It's against the rules of this site to use songlyrics. You'll have to remove them if you want to keep this story - otherwise it'll get reported and deleted.

Lots of love,

- Mrs. Flamer.
(Member of Critics United)
shadowsonlyangel chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I loved this to bits. The ending was perfect!
KaoriVM chapter 3 . 8/31/2012