Reviews for Dreaming Out Loud
Portgas D. Jan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really hate you... jaja the first thing that I did when I finished reading the second chapter was to google search natsuko sunohara ; and I hate you because I'm going to be checking my favs every five minutes until your next update and hopefully get to know what happened. what is it? amnesia? split personality?. It has been a while since I last checked this fandom and I didn't expect to find such an interesting new story. More! please XD
major wallace chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
nice work
leroygordon chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Another great chapter, posted just a few days after the first. I'm getting spoiled.

I'm so glad this is an alternate universe story. I think it would have been extremely disappointing (especially for Keitaro) if it had just turned out that he was still in a coma in the "real" Love Hinaverse, and finally awoke to the stress-filled life he'd always known. It'll be interesting to see if you plan to make him a klutz, or if he's no more clumsy than anyone else.

I did find one grammar error but I was enjoying reading the story so much that I didn't pay attention to where it is. The only criticism I have with this chapter is that it's a little to narrative-ish. I'm not saying it doesn't work-the story that Natsuko tells him is certainly enjoyable (especially describing a Haruka who acts like Kitsune), but it did feel like the second chapter didn't flow as smoothly as the first. I'm sure you'll get back to dialogue in later chapters.

I am waiting to see how you'll work in Keitaro's "experiences" in our universe, into this story, and how everyone else will react to his dream. In fact, I hope you'll explain how Keitaro could have even come up with such incredible detail in what probably amounts to a nightmare.

Still a great story, and I'm still looking forward to more chapters.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Ah, yes, the story of two life-long best friends, united by just a simple, innocent li'l prank, which blossomed into an ever-lasting love...Ah, so very heart-warming *A*

Oh yeah, and I'm lovin' just how conflicted poor Keitaro is about Natsuko. LOL The poor basterd...And of course, Narusegawa is still stuck in his mind...but Hell, I bet Natsuko will make her sweet, sweet husband forget AAAAAAAAALL 'bout that crazy b-tch! (Very Evil Smirk)

Nice work!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Samhan chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
AMAZING CHAPTER, also their love story is more wonderful than the promise story.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Now...THIS was interesting!

So, the K-Man's entrance to Tokyo-U was a total botch, and he wakes up to a beautiful, loving wife~

Yes, I do not see ANYTHING wrong with this picture. ¡Me gusta!

Now, I wonder what's the story behind Natsuko, Keitaro's Hime~ This is gonna be good!

Mission start!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
insomniac1970 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I loved this! It is an AU story that really is AU. I like how Keitaro is actually a different life than in canon so it makes him which is reality and which was the dream. Very nice, please keep going with this!
Samhan chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great story, but who is Natsuko Urashima?
leroygordon chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
WOW! Just...

This is, unquestionably, one of the best Love Hina fanfics I've ever read on this site. Your spelling and grammar are spot-on. Your plot development is fantastic. Your characters are both believable and likeable. No cheesy plot-driven story. No character bashing. No "KEITARO-YOU-PERVERT"-wham! No clumsy face-planting into someone's privates or breasts. No arrogant b****es. No "Hina's senile/selfish/ruthless/etcetcetc". No tasteless pandering to a bunch of young, adolescent, hormone-driven boys. None of the boringly talentless scrabbling that passes for most Love Hina stories. Best of all, this is going to be a continuing story.

I shall eagerly await new chapters.