Reviews for A Red and Yellow Affair
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Now we know why. It's on now I hope Mac looks for her and talk to her I hope they work it out. I want Mac confront Berry Punch and tell her off that skank pardon my French. Great job on this very intense chapter bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
It seems that fluttershy must of overhead the partial conversation between Mac and Carter. I hope this would not be a wedge of this relationship lets hope not, great job on the writing be sure to do a read through I seen their without the t and such. Bravisimo on the sweet and romantic before me bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
That was a very sweet loving chapter and I'm very proud of fluttershy of not making love to Big Mac and for Rarity to even suggest this in the first place and saying "I gave itbup on the first night* I know I took it out of context. Read forbidden fruit from nocturneD I hope the spelling is right on this and read all of it if you have time, also read original sin which will tie in to forbidden fruit side by side soon. Anyway great job on this chapter and your writing is short, sweet and point bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Very sweet this chapter has been written. It seems that both Mac and fluttershy are falling for each other bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
That was so adorable you have done here. That chapter made me tear up because of the simple innocence of both Mac and fluttershy I enjoyed it excellent job on this chapter bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Wow Mac had more to say and being cocky Mac? Very cute how the conversation between fluttershy and Big Mac its very adorable excellent job on your writing and plot bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This chapter is so cute seems fluttershy has a small crush on Mac. Also the same for Mac for fluttershy great job on the writing you put so much on the awkward emotion between the two I like that keep up the great writing bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is a great chapter I we recommended by angel981. This is a romance thar will be so full of dawwwwwwww and other I'm adding you across the board excellent job on the writing and plot, if you have time check out my story Rays of Hope and tell me what you think bravisimo onward.
Vampire Princess Freya chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
Phoenix King chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
Don't listen to them but are ok! Just nowhere near AC/DC or the Rolling Stones! Chicken fried lol! Well if this is the last chapter aww if not yay! Great chapter! Keep it up!
Angel981 chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
aww... so cute... please update! soon!
Angel981 chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
wow... a girl foal is a filly. a foal is when you don't know the gender
Angel981 chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
cool! you are an awesome writer!
Angel981 chapter 21 . 7/20/2012