Reviews for A Red and Yellow Affair
spyderslicer chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Ask and ye shall receive. Although this time I noticed one or two spelling mistakes, no problem :). Keep up the good work, good luck with chapter 8.
Nate Collins chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
I think you've captured these two perfectly and judging by what has happened so far, I'm assuming it's gonna start to get a little interesting.

By the way, I got into it by the second chapter so don't think that nobody's ever gonna read this.

Can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
spyderslicer chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Well you have knocked me off my feet ma'am. For a first fic this is awesome. No really noticeable spelling or grammar mistakes (that I saw) Characters pretty much in character. I can't wait for chapter six, good luck and good writing.
grapegirl chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
hey write more your teasing mee
HideTHaWatermelon chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
This is so damn adorable...
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
So cute and heart warming! I can't wait to see this relationship grow even more. Big Mac needs more air time so we can see more of his personality on the show but I believe you've captured him perfectly, as well as Fluttershy.
Fiero123 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
really good story keep up the work i really want to see that happens next with fluttershy and big macintosh
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Aw, so sweet and sappy! My favorite combinations! Keep writing, I love the story! My favorite pairing too! Fluttermac, yay! I love it! Write, be happy, have fun!
Nobody2012 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Yay early update! I'll be sure to check out ur deviant art I'm Nobody2012 lol I need to make up new user names xD
Nobody2012 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Can't wait till tommorow! Lol
Gearbox chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
For a first fix this is really good. Unlike so many fluttermac stories which make at least one of them out of character you did a good job staying true to the characters. Notch one more person on the tally of followers because I'm hooked.
Nobody2012 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Dawwww _
kabal1337 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Very cute! I look forward to reading the rest (:
shokujupiterearth chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Aw! how cute I like how you got Big Macintosh's thoughs on how he barely knew Fluttershy. Keep it up!

H0rSe7583 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow! That is really good. Cant wait to read more.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21