Reviews for Tell Me Something
efrg chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
GREAT story! real gold, I'm happy i've found it.
Alexandrea Finch chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I love the story I know I say that a lot, but this time I really truly mean it.

A.F.

FaBbEr0oZ chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
I'd say this is the only helpful shrink ever. You did good.
sandlinerica chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
I'm loving this story! Please keep it coming! Soon!
onezero chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Incredible how you managed to capture Jane so perfectly in a therapy fic like this. I can imagine her saying all of that, and Arthur sounds like a very interesting character too. Thank you for this.
icepikk chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
That was a very solid read - a long day well spent, Chappie. You've got Jane's voice down, and her progression feels authentic. Couldn't help but smile at her happiness as things worked out, feel for her at the new fears that would always seem to arise after she conquered a previous one... and your characterization of the secondary characters - Maura, Angela and the Doc - were spot on. He's a fun take on the therapist, and a good match for Jane. Finally, I really appreciate the ending, where Jane recognizes that while she doesn't need him every week anymore, there are still challenges to face, and help can be a good thing. Thank you for this piece - your work is always a pleasure.
DeathOfAMockingbird chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Loved it! Definatly a fav :)
CloisDestiny chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This is fun! I like it.
bnh1629 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This was perfect and I was captivated for all four chapters! I loved that Jane sought help from a psychiatrist and how he helped her work out things with Maura. It was amazingly well written and I think you did a phenomenal job! :)
Skeeter451 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
That was great as always. Loved the romantic bits. And the small stuff from the books. Thanks for writing.
Googlemouth chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Congratulations on this solo venture. I enjoyed reading what we discussed, all fleshed out. Well done, partner!
Dri.Ka.Br chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I loved the story was incredible, you're a great writer. ‿ ‿ ‿ I read from the first chapter, and this story really got me arrested. but you could go on talking about jane maura also like their relationship is going, if they have ever fought for something, if maura was jealous jane with somebody, these things
phuryism chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I like Arthur, and the whole process of Jane figuring herself out is refreshing to read.
afret2010 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
This is great, a unique way to do the whole Jane and Maura figure it out and get together thing. I loved getting to see Jane working through her thoughts and feelings during the whole process. You should consider doing a similar story from Maura's POV
AlexandriaVE chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
That was a lovely read! I think it was quite realistic, and it was nice to see Jane talking things through and going through a process before just jumping into telling Maura how she feels. I like the whole process!