Reviews for Dreaming for the Present
kidadaj chapter 24 . 7/4
I just discovered this story and I am so glad that I did! This was brilliant. Your concept of present Sam dreaming of the future and utilizing the knowledge of their problems in the future to correct their problems in the present is so original. You did a great job with this. I read all 24 chapters in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. Kudos to you.
Jujubee58 chapter 24 . 6/9
Wonderful story!
Zini chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
I know that it's been two years since you've finished this. But for the past 3 days I was obsessing over this story because the premise was so interesting and different. I liked the angst (although it was almost too much at times but I like that lol); the character development was spot on. And I loved your author's notes- some people don't really do that they just write. So I liked the fact that you told us how you felt as you wrote this fic, and how our opinions counted. Overall, great story! The ending was really good I can't think of any other way to end it. Keep up the good work and I will definitely read another one of you fics!
May God Bless You! :)
Brunaabc chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
Just did a marathon reading this 'cause i got stucked! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! :D
One of my fav!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
Amazing ! One of my favorite fanfics!
Haitianm chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Just finished this story after 2 days! Ah-mah-zing ! So mad this is over! Great story.
gdhill chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I really like this story!
rileyglo chapter 24 . 12/1/2012
Loved it all keep it up can't have them on the show but we have them in our hearts
ngawai chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
Wow...Just did a bit of marathon reading with this fic and what a beautiful fic it is. Gosh...thank you so much! The beginning/introduction was fantastic. Sam never had any feelings for her at all and the gradually over time and after many dreams his feelings became stronger and stronger. The way in which you transitioned from future to present Sam was well written. Thank you so much for your talent. Absolutely wonderful. Thanks and blessings always:) P.S now I'm gonna see what else you have written...hehehe. :)
mrsblessedkelley chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
LOVED IT! I loved the past, future and present tenses of the story. Made it interesting! Great Job!
cosmickym925 chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
NIce ending!
cosmickym925 chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
No lie, I cried when Puck was talking. He's such a good friend! And youre such a good writer!
cosmickym925 chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
AHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO! WTF Shane! Not only are you creepy as hell but you attack Sam? I liked this chapter and I highly doubt I could ever dislike anything you write.
cosmickym925 chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Can I just say, I've been kinda a silent reader (sorry about that) but I'm loving the dream side of the story because it's like 2 stories all rolled into one. It's like a samcedes spring roll
Alliecattie3 chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
Can't say adequately how much I have enjoyed the magical journey with Sam and Mercedes. I love this fic so much! I am sure that I will be rereading it! Your storytelling was awesomeness! What a wonderful ending! Future Samcedes together and happy and having a little girl! Present Sam handlin' his business with Shane! Loved that he let Shane know that he had better not even think about comin' near Mercedes EVER! Sam is THE MAN!
Present Samcedes goodness was sheer perfection! Loved seeing them happy and together even after all they’ve been through! Loved that Sam could answer Mercedes' question about their future without any doubt! Samcedes FOREVER!
Yes, I noticed that the dreams NEVER changed. Didn't think they would have, because I saw them as the Samcedes possible future if Sam didn't take the hints and use the clues to set things right in the present. Now that Sam has used the dreams to make better choices in the present, I think he will continue to do the same in the future. Hopin’ that he will avoid making crazy choices that result in driving him and Mercedes apart. Therefore, a Samcedes happily ever after should be in the bag. Yippee!
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story with us! I am a fan of your work and look forward to more of New You and your new fic!