Reviews for Memory
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
I love your stories.
Once you start reading, you cant stop.
This one was great.
So much raw emotion.. i hope things are good for you!
ChalkOutline22 chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I love this!
ron williford chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
Awesome story brittney,Thank you for everything.I thank your friends too.I have decided to write one too(a story).Its not a fantacy or make beleive story based on the all have as great new friends really support me on this and record and witness the real again for your ?
Fish Stick Friday chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
At least you set writing goals for yourself and actually follow through with them. Unlike me, who doesn't set any writing goals for myself. I get compliments for how quickly I update, then turn around, and don't update for months.

It makes sense that Kendall and Logan would both be afraid of that.

Grr! Kendall! Read my lips! Stop. Making. Promises. I was in a good place emotionally too! I was happy. I was content. Then I heard you make yet another promise. Total. Buzzkill.

Yeah, I don't care what you say, but Kendall kissing Logan on the forehead seems awfully slashy to me...I totally don't see that as done in a brotherly way. I only see what I WANT to see...er...rather...what you...I mean I...shut up! :P

And Logan snuggling up against Kendall. Okay, that does it! You need to write a Cargan fic! All now-like! I need to get these Kogan impurities out of my head pronto!

Hey, do you know when the next new episode of BTR is going to air? I know in the fall, but do you know an exact date? Last I checked on Wikipedia (and I know how...accurate...that can be), it didn't have an air date for the next new episode. It didn't even have an episode title for the next new episode.

You know why Logan is smiling in his sleep? Because he's thinking of Carlos. Haha! Had to go there! Sorry!

Ooh! I know what they should do to help Logan with his memories. Play Real or Not Real like Katniss and Peeta did in Mockingjay! :P

Oh! I see what you're trying to do here! That's really clever of you. I'll give you that. You're trying to make me actually thank Ryan Mitchell for Logan getting his memory back, aren't you? Well, let me be the first to tell you; that ain't gonna happen! I still can't stand the guy! I don't see that changing any time in the foreseeable future!

Mmhmm...Carlos staring "intently" at Logan. So intently that James laughs. I knew it! My Cargan heart! What is he, undressing Logan with his eyes? LOL!

"That was Santa," Oh, Logan! Stop being so darn adorable!

Woohoo! Logan admitted that Carlos is his best friend! Take that Kendall and James! Ahem. Sorry about that...

LMAO! Officer Garcia being handcuffed by little Logan and Carlos! So precious!

No! Laura, no! NO! Say it isn't so! Ryan Mitchell already treated Logan bad enough as it is! Please don't let him HIT Logan too on top of everything else!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
You saw BTR too? Okay, you and I will have to talk about your experience in a PM or e-mail or something, because I have to know! And that's so cool that you actually met Lauren! No fair! I wish I could meet you! But compared to where you live, I pretty much live in Narnia! :(

Okay, the best line EVER "Yeah well, you're Spiderman." Cuz Kendall Schmidt's favorite superhero, and gah! So perfect! So FREAKING PERFECT!

I love how Logan calls Katie "baby sister" just like Kendall does!

Okay, seriously, why can't the writers of BTR learn from your example? Why can't Logan and Katie's relationship be closer to this on the show? It frustrates me how on the show, Katie and Logan's relationship is virtually nonexistent. The only time I remember them having any real interaction for an extended period of time was in "Big Time Returns." I know you are probably getting sick of me ranting about this, but after reading something like this, it just drives the point home even more.

And the Logan/Mama Knight reunion of sorts was fantastically written!

Hehe Logan trying to duck away because Kendall resting his head on his shoulder tickles! And people say that I'm ticklish. Er...uh...I mean...I said nothing!

I can totally see Carlos twirling his pasta around his fork like that. More than necessary too. Haha.

Kendall forbidding Logan to play hockey ever again and Logan and Kendall going back and forth was all kinds of adorable!

"My big brother...Well, there are certainly worse things in life." Oh, Logan! Ever the smart-alec! See? This is why I relate to Logan best. I can be a smart-alec myself, and oh so sarcastic like Logan.

Carlos' face was only inches away from Logan! Dang, Carlos! There's a little thing I'd like to introduce to you; it's called personal space since apparently you have no concept of it. Unless...unless of course you're going to kiss Logan, then by all means invade Logan's personal space. :P

Dang, James! Tugging both Carlos AND Logan in your arms? Excited much? ;)

Haha. Ooh! Can Kendall and James plan a surprise birthday party for Logan and not tell Carlos? It can be like a revival of a past birthday party but in the present! Did that even make sense? Lol! It would just be incredibly funny to read, and well, as you know, I love Cargan, and it would just be asdfjkl perfect!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises. Why? Because I'm lame. Lol. Nah, but seriously, I WANTED to see it with my Dad. We just...haven't got around to doing that, and now I don't even know if it's still playing anywhere.

That's brutal how the distance Logan is comfortable with is "several inches away." It breaks my Kogan heart...er...uh...I said NOTHING!

I had a weakness in school even though I was smart. Social studies. History, etc. Too many dates to remember. I was never good with all those dates of wars and treaties and what have you.

Oh goodness, I had a bowl cut too for about as long as I can remember in grade school. With my hair parted and slicked over on one side. *shudders* Once I could, I did my own hair INSTEAD of my mom, thank you very much! Now, I spike it. Hehe. Look at me. The little rebel. Lol.

I could totally see Logan making a volcano while everyone else did moldy bread.

Kendall, Kendall, Kendall, what are we going to do with you and your mouth? Lol. You just HAD to mention Logan's dad, didn't you?

I really liked that line about Kendall not just being a stranger to Logan, but Logan was a stranger to Kendall as well.

Aww! Kendall waited outside the door for Logan! Er...uh...I mean...Cargan! Yep! I still love Cargan!

Haha, Kendall telling Logan that he would kick his butt in hockey practice later on! Saying that Logan wasn't the best at EVERYTHING. I'm skeptical about that, Kendall, but whatever, Kendall. Whatever.

LOL! Kendall and James not telling Carlos about Logan's surprise birthday party! I could totally see why they would do that! I could also totally see Carlos getting mad at them for it!

Logan's getting his memory back! *does Kendall's "Elevate" Dance*

I noticed that all your stories say "NO SLASH!" in the story summaries. No slash, huh? What about that ending, huh? Kendall and Logan telling them that they love each other. Sure, you could say they mean it in a brotherly way. But when it comes to a skeptic like me, other ways of them meaning it come to mind...

Darn you, Laura! Darn you! I love CARGAN! C-A-R-G-A-N! Does K-O-G-A-N look like C-A-R-G-A-N? I swear you're trying to corrupt me or something! Sheesh!
WyszLo chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
1. "Ironic that he's protecting Kendall by letting Kendall protect him. Then again, that's how they've often worked." FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. And still mildly blows my mind, but I love it sooooo much.

2. "There's no crack separating himself from his friends. But it's still there somehow. Invisible." Laura omg. I KNOW.

3. "Logan can tell by the look on Kendall's face that Ian telling him how to deal was equivalent to telling him how to protect his brother. It can't have gone over very well." I actually loved this a lot. FAVORITE.

4. "Having you skate with us would not only make us that great team we used to be, but it's skating. It's what we do." EXACTLY.

5. "Do you need help?" he asks, starting to kneel down." DADDY MOMENT. I died.

6. "the brothers" FAVORITE

7. "Stop being a helicopter parent." YES YES YES YES YES. LOVE IT!

8. "Remember when we were thirteen and James decided he wanted to reenact the entirety of Miracle?" Omg I love it.

9. "I knew you would be fine," Carlos says loyally. "I knew we'd all be fine." Omg perfect person award.

LOVED IT. Who would've thought?
hope for eternity chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
I liked the ending. It was sweet :)
Kaylee chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
WHAT IT'S OVER!? :( please you have to write another you are SOOO talented. I LOVED this the happy the sad the angry the funny it was like a rollercoster for my emotions however cheese that sounds. I could even help you email me at if you decide you want to I could write a chapter and email it to you and you could put it up we could take turns and so on.
acsgrlie chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
I loved this story. Great job! :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Such a beautiful and perfect ending to a beautiful and perfect story! Everything in this story was just amazing; The drama, the angst, the struggles, the humor, everything. The bond between the boys was so strong and perfectly written, and the ending was very satisfying. Your writing is always so deep and heartfelt and amazing. I love it! I can only hope to one day be a QUARTER as good as you. :)

Sad to hear about your struggles. I pray things get better for you. I'm glad to hear you're not retiring completely, I think we'd all be a little more than devastated to lose such as amazing writer amongst the BTR fandom. Looking forward to your future stuff, no matter how long it takes. :)
Do You Wonder chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
My gosh. I absolutely loved this story. Then again, I love all your stories. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Sad to hear you won't be writing as much anymore, but I can certainly relate.

I like how this all turned out. )
chocolate-colombo chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
This was an amazing end to this story and I'm really sad that there's a chance that you'll be on hiatus for a while. You're one of the best writers I've seen on this site. No lie. But I hope everything goes well for you _
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Awesome story, fantastic job!