Reviews for Memory
CelestialSonata7 chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Aaaw, Logan is so sweet, even in his damaged state. :)

This feels so wrong, with James and Kendall practically hating each other! I can't 'til things smooth over for those two.

Can't wait for more of this awesome story. :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Oh no James! Don't leave! Darnit Kendall, why couldn't you just ilsten to him? He was right about everything! Sorry, really loving this story. :P

Aaaaw, poor Katie. Logan snapping at her, that must've been heart-breaking. Logan is so different now, and yet, somehow still the same in little ways. You are doing an amazing job with this! :D
hope for eternity chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
I don't like Kames fighting :(
BookwormKendall chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
This is really good, I can't wait to hear how it ends.
musicfreak1107 chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Is it sad that I am looking forward to all the drama that is about to blow up between Kendall and James? Like, really excited to read it...

I can't even imagine how it would feel to be Logan, not remembering anything. It must be so frustrating not understanding everything around you because you can't remember. And I can't imagine how everyone else feels as well, not really being able to do anything but try over and over again.

I hope all of your personal stuff gets better! I'm sorry things have been rough :(

And I can't wait to read more, but I understand needing to take a break
LillViolinist chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
CatoradeandRobbie chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Omg can't wait to see what comes next. Love this story! You are a really great writer! :)
bluestring chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
It's not bad, it's actually really good :)

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
bluestring chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Awwwww . . . :'(

I hope you update as soon as you could :)
happygirl57 chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Clearly everything is starting to catch up with them and overwhelm them. Everyone's changed so much and it's shocking how one incident can just completely alter your life like that. I think it's still easy to see little bits of their original selves before this all happened but at the same time it's not... does that make sense?
squoctobird chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
"You can trust us" But can he? Can he really? Kendall's lying to him. What this sort of reminds me of is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. If you could erase a bad experience or a person who hurt you, would you? I always say no. The pain we feel and go through shapes who we are. If we took it away we wouldn't be the same person. Whether Kendall realizes it or not, Logan's dad had a huge effect on Logan. Without those memories, Logan isn't Logan. (Sorry I just have a lot of feels)
happygirl57 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
You know what I just realized? Because Mr. Williams told Logan that he told him that he got his intelligence from his father who was a lawyer. I think Kendall's going to have a hard time covering that up... Anyway, Logan remembered something! It may not be a lot but still...
happygirl57 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I can see Logan's frustration at how he can't seem to remember anything. I honestly don't think Kendall's idea is a good one because it'll probably end up hurting Logan even more in the end. Anyways, can't wait to see what'll happen next.
musicfreak1107 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Yay Logan remembered something! That's so exciting!

This whole thing with Kendall not wanting to talk about Logan's dad isn't going to end well... And poor Carlos being trapped in the middle of everything going on :(

Can't wait for more! :)
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
It was soooooo good. I loved it
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »