Reviews for Memory
NIKA chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
NICE STORY. PERFECT ENDING ALTHOUGH I AM SAD TO SEE IT END, BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, WE STILL HAVE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOMETIME. JUST KEEP WORKING ON THOSE IDEAS WHEN U CAN! XD
winterschild11 chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Great story, so sorry to see it end. I hope you continue writing I love your work!
NIKA chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
HEY NICE CHAPTER! I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO END A STORY TOO. IT FEELS HORRIBAL! LIKE MOVING AWAY TO A NEW HOME AND LEAVING ALL UR FRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME IT FEELS LIKE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. U FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT AND U CAN MOVE ON TO NEWER PROJECTS. BTW, SORRY IF I JUST SPOILED EVERYTHING, BUT I COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THAT SOME PREVIOUS WORKS WERE MENTIONED. “we could end up in a head on collision on our way home from the rink”...“i could get cancer, wind up addicted to drugs,kidnaped...” UR STORIES “Head On Collision”, “Little Hollow”, “How To Save A Life”, “All These Lives” and “September” ALONG WITH A COUPLE OTHERS ARE ONES YOU'VE ALREADY DONE. I WAS SURRPRISED BUT THOUGHT IT WAS AN AWESOME IDEA. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS. XD
hope for eternity chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
Aw, Kendall.
WyszLo chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
1. "But does that mean that they have to take hockey away from Logan?" No.

2. "but it's still a huge part of his life. It's a huge part of all of their lives." Exactly. Read: ALL of their lives. Read: IT'S PART OF THEIR BOND OKAY YOU CAN'T LEAVE LOGAN OUT.

3. "Kendall, you have to stop babying him, he's the same age as you are," James says as he skates up alongside his friends. He draws back at little when Kendall glares at him and adds, "Look, I'm scared he'll get hurt again too. But you do realize that Carlos and I and you could get hurt just as easily. What are we supposed to do, stop playing hockey all together?" I am James and James is me. Four for you, Jay. Look what you're causing to happen here, Laura. Look at the side I am on. PREACH IT JAMIE.

4. "If you want to point out the biggest change, I think it's a good one. He trusts us more. He doesn't doubt why we love him anymore." FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE.

5. "That's because it is wrong," Carlos tells him. "Kendall, the ice is where we met. It's a huge part of us. It's not the same without Logan. We got him back, Kendall, so why are we trying to keep him out of our lives?" YES BUNNY. EXACTLY. I LOVE YOU BUNNY. CARLOS IS PERFECT. AMEN. ALL THE AWARDS.

6. "Yeah, he's really fast," Logan informs him, staring hard at Kendall and waiting for him to reply. "I mean, really fast. I saw some clips that someone put up on YouTube and the guy can really fly. You're going to have your work cut out for you if he ever gets the puck." GO. LOGAN. GO. Way to stand up to your big bro, baby. Guess who's probably faster, Kindle? LOGAN. LET HIM PLAY.

7. "He's avoiding the problem by pretending that there isn't one, I thought that was more your thing. No offense." Oh my goodness pure love.

8. "No matter how much you admire him, he's still wrong this time." James, James, James... when was the last time he won a chapter for me, Laura? Because he is WINNING this one. (I think it's happened before...)

9. "Logan glances over at the two boys from where he's trying to undo one of the tightly knotted laces on Carlos' left skate." FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. Picturing Logan squatting trying to untie Carlos' knot for him like Carlos is five or something... I'm sorry I'm in HEAVEN right now that image is perfect I'm in love. I can just picture Bunny sitting there all docile content to have Logan do it for him JUST I CANNOT WITH THIS LAURA.

10. "Kendall, you can't protect me from everything," Logan says, giving Carlos' laces a final tug. "We could be in a head on collision on the way home from the rink today. I could choke on my food at dinner. Some lunatic could shoot up the school-" "Stop," Kendall protests as Carlos covers his ears. "Logan- "I could get cancer or wind up addicted to drugs. I could get kidnapped or trip on my way down the stairs and fall. I-" BEST. THIS IS JUST THE BEST EVER. FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW HARD THIS MADE ME LAUGH I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING. I LOVE THIS FOR THREE REASONS: 1. It is hysterical. 2. It is angst. 3. Most importantly, it is Logan standing up to Kindle. You know that I love protective big brother Kindle more than is healthy, but it makes me SO happy to see Logan take charge and stand up for himself. Logan having confidence and being outspoken means so much to me, and then the fact that he's standing up to KENDALL of all people really is just the ultimate way for Logan to assert his strength. I'm in LOVE with this, Laura. LOVE. We know how strong Logan is, but it's always nice to see Logan acknowledge his own strength. He deserves to do it more.

11. "No. No, it's not okay, Kendall. I shouldn't have said any of that. It was really wrong and I'm so sorry." NO. NO LOGAN NO. I know it's Kendall but NO. Stand UP for yourself. Kendall isn't the only one who's allowed to lose his temper. Stand UP LOGIE.

12. "Logan!" James hisses. "Don't even think about-" I am James and he is me.

13. "It's blasphemy to even think so" Oh ho ho I see what you did there.

14. "It won't happen again, Kendall," he says quietly. "If it makes you happy, then I won't ever skate again. I promise." I hate everything.

But you, of course.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
Aaaw, poor Kendall. He's all scared, that Logan would get hurt again. He's clearly traumatized but that whole scene.

Ha, I loved Logan's rant too. He's listing everything that has actually happened to him. XD Clever call back. :P

I'm sad that this story is ending soon. I love your writing sooo much!
musicfreak1107 chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
I like how all of the things that Logan mentioned in his rant that could happen to him were things that you had already done to him... lol. It made me realize just how much you torture the poor boy ;)
Anyway, I'm sad to hear the story is almost over. I've really enjoyed reading it! Can't wait for the last chapter! :)
squoctobird chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
""We could be in a head on collision on the way home from the rink today. I could choke on my food at dinner. Some lunatic could shoot up the school- I could get cancer or wind up addicted to drugs. I could get kidnapped or trip on my way down the stairs and fall"

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. I SEE.

Does that mean there will be a fic about Logan choking on some food, or did I miss that one somehow? ;)
winterschild11 chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
I can understand why Kendall is so scared
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I WAS SENT HERE FROM TUMBLR(; just started reading this story, I looooove it! God! I love all your stories, you're writing is brilliant!(: happy 200!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Just a heads up. This is probably going to be the last review before I have to start getting ready for work. I have the day off tomorrow, but I MIGHT be doing something with my brother, so I might not even be able to review again until AT LEAST Friday. Right now, I want to focus on reviewing this. I can work on writing my own stuff later. I am lacking in motivation where that is concerned.

Haha, and I REALLY want to write a Hunger Games fic, but BTR (so not like a crossover or anything, since it will STRICTLY be BTR characters). Yeah, three guesses why I'm suddenly interested again in writing that? ;) I was even thinking of having you be my unofficial beta. Like I could send you drafts and stuff through e-mail to get your thoughts. Like I don't want you to feel like a beta in the full capacity. I don't know. That might just be a stupid idea of mine...

"I'll bring you back to see if he wants to see you." Ouch! Like Kendall, that made me flinch.

I really liked the bit about more than just a door separating Kendall and Logan.

Wait a second. Logan got an MVP trophy? What? I mean I know I said earlier about how I bet Logan is really good at hockey, better than the show gives him credit for, but an MVP trophy? That's awesome! I'm so proud! Hehe.

OMG! The part about Logan saying it was unsanitary to keep using used Band-aids was priceless! And the Spiderman Band-aid...ROTFL!

"He's the same Logan without Kendall." That part killed me. Like really killed me. I swear I'm as emotional as the guys are in your stories, and you know who's fault THAT is? Yours. Okay, so maybe not completely, but still...lol. If you weren't the queen of angst...

The sympathy pain was really trippy. But also really sweet. I still like Cargan better though...lol.

I like how their two pictures were even symbolic. Very nicely done there.

Okay, well I gotta get ready for work now. Nothing like going to work depressed. Cuz that's what this fic is doing to me. I can't stop reading it once I start, but the more I read it, the sadder I get because of what you're doing to the four of them...
Fish Stick Friday chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Wow I love that bit about Logan being Kendall's greatest strength but also his greatest weakness. It's true though. The way you described it was perfect. I still like Cargan better though, you know, just thought I'd put that out there. :P

But it's not just Kendall's fault; it's Carlos' too. How could you do that? If he and Katie hadn't been talking about stupid Ryan Mitchell...But when you REALLY think about it, Logan taking off was Carlos' fault, because it was overhearing that that destroyed Logan's trust.

There should be a ban on the word "promise" in your stories. OR maybe your characters should just stop making promises they can't keep. Yeah, that might be more practical.

The mental image of Carlos pushing Logan in their pond is too funny. Little seven year old Carlos and Logan.

I liked the wordplay where Logan used the word "house" instead of home.

Well, that could have gone worse than it did. That's something, right?
Fish Stick Friday chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Haha, that bit about their parents trusting Kendall and James not to kill one another was really funny.

And then the kiss bit, you seriously almost made me pee my pants, and I'm the furthest thing from a Kames fan.

Oh drat! They said that dreaded P-word again. Promise. Lol. Don't they realize that NOT saying it is better than saying it? Excuse me if I don't believe you, boys! Haha.

Carlos ran his hand through his hair? WHAT hair? His hair is so short! Lol.

Are you trying to make me like the dynamic between Carlos and Katie more now or what? Come to think of it, I think the show TENDS to have Katie with either Kendall (which makes sense) or James when it comes to having scenes together. I mean yeah there was that Robin and Hoodie bit. But was there really anything else? Maybe I'm just drawing a blank here...

Oh great! Carlos, don't you go start promising people stuff too! If it was ANY other author, it wouldn't be a thing, but since the author is YOU, Laura, well...it's different. Lol.

Yep. Totally not where I thought you were going with the storm thing. I thought that would be something that triggered old Logan. Only to find out that Logan left. He LEFT?! How could you do that, Laura? He doesn't remember much, and now he's going to be all alone? And what is it with shows and having people at JUST the right place at the right time to eavesdrop. Seriously? It never happens like that in real life, does it? Lol.

Just when I thought things were finally going to start getting better, this happens...
Fish Stick Friday chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
No, no, no. Why did you have to say that. "Carlos very rarely gets angry. Instead he gets hurt." But I don't WANT Carlos to get hurt! Carlos is probably my favorite character in this story because he's the one that is MOST like himself. NONE of them are themselves, but Carlos is the one MOST like himself, I think.

I LOVE Carlos' instinct to get Logan out of harm's way. OMG! My Cargan feels!

Go Katie! I like how she's not afraid to get in the line of fire!

Uh-oh! Mama Knight used Kendall's middle name. You KNOW that means he's in trouble. Hehe.

I don't know. I don't buy their apologies. They seem like forced apologies; not sincere ones. I don't know why though.

I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I'm NOT going to cry. Oh, my creys! The Cargan, it's too much! (Huh. Who ever thought that would even be POSSIBLE? Lol)

You said earlier that this would me more of a Kogan story than anything, but then what was with that "Especially you" part when Logan said he didn't feel like he deserved Carlos? Sounds pretty Cargan-ish to me...

I love the bit about Carlos being the heart of the group. So much that I won't even argue with you about it REALLY being Logan. ;)

Maybe CARLOS is the key to getting old Logan back. Er...uh...I said nothing...
Fish Stick Friday chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
I like the bit about James flying higher and falling harder. I don't know why, but I just do.

"Um, hi?" Haha, Logan! How can I hate you when you're being so adorable?

I like how you differentiated between the familar concern and the natural concern Logan has for anyone.

Okay, Kendall and James need to be locked in a closet until they work out their differences for better or worse. Seriously, something needs to give here.

And that was kind of insulting to Chris that Kendall insinuated that James TOLD Chris to mention Logan's dad. Like Chris can't come up with that all on his own or something.

Uh-oh. What's going to happen in the next chapter? It doesn't look like it will be too good.

And Carlos is being too quiet. It's unnerving. I don't like how he's fading into the background.
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »