Reviews for Memory
hope for eternity chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
too sad *hides face*
winterschild11 chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter! I am so glad you included Mr. Garcia and that beryone is actually coming to terms with things. If there hadn't been an accident no one would probably have even known that Logan had been abused.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Oh my gosh! What a twist! This was amazing! Poor Logan. Poor James. Poor everybody! I can't wait to see what happens next! I can't wait for Mr. Garcia's appearance, I love him. :)

I hope you do another story after this one, about Logan's abuse days. A story taking place back then when it was all happening. That would be an amazing story! Just as amazing as this one. :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Ooooh, their reminiscing sessions are so cute! :3

Oh my gosh, what a scary cliffy! That would be so scary in Logan's shoes. That is crazy! I can't wait to read more! :D
Yeeellyy chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Oooh I almost forgot about Carlos CX lol ... Anyway this was really .. controversial .. to say the least ... And poor Logan and Katie though .. Excited for the next chapter ! :)
Fish Stick Friday chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I'm really not that loyal. I like to think that I am. But I've done a horrible job of showing you. Yeah, sure, I'm reviewing NOW, but I bet when I wasn't, you thought the worst, and I wouldn't blame you for thinking so. I keep saying that I'll change, but then I keep falling back into old habits. The only assurance I can give you is that I WILL review. It might not be in a manner that you deem "loyal," it may not be as soon as you post something, but I WILL review. You deserve at least that much from me. You never fail to review my stuff...

I liked how James corrected himself after he said that they'll cross that bridge when they get to it; saying instead IF they get to it. I see someone else likes wordplay too, huh? ;)

"You can't be the strong one all the time." You tell him, Mama Knight!

Again, I know you don't watch Teen Wolf, but Kendall saying he wasn't a superhero reminded me of something Stiles said in the Season 2 finale. He told his dad that he wasn't a hero. Then he said it again later when his father had left his room. But you know who IS a superhero? Or at least who WANTS to be one? Carlos. :P

Aw, Mama Knight, why did you have to go and interrupt Kendall? I wanted to know what his idea was!

There you go again with the dominoes analogy. Careful, Laura. Keep this up, and I might think you like it better than the puzzle piece analogy. ;)

Oh man, then Logan calling Kendall James was all kinds of brutal.

I liked how James was gripping the wheelchair like his life depended on it.

Aww, poor Katie!

"So, am I Kendall's real brother?" No, Logie. But I bet Kendall wishes you were! :P

Well, that's all for now. I need to start getting ready for work. I'm still dying to know what happens next, but then again, when am I not when I'm reading your stories?
Fish Stick Friday chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
The part about Logan's concern for Kendall being no different from concern one would have for a stranger was particularly heart wrenching.

Then when Logan flinched away when Kendall reached for his hand, it killed me.

Then the part about Logan not knowing that he even had a brother. Am I really going to cry so soon after reading Invisible earlier this morning? See what you're doing to me?

I was intrigued by this story because you didn't specify any characters. I had a hunch it would feature Logan. I just didn't know who the secondary character. It's Kendall, isn't it? This is a Kogan fic, isn't it?

I'm glad you touched on something. Specifically, Logan being one of the best hockey players on the team. I could really see that actually being the case. With his mathematical genius, his shooting percentage has to be impressive, and he is probably one of the fastest if not THE fastest on the ice. I just kind of hate how the show makes Kendall seem like the only decent hockey player. Like the only one that could have a future hockey career.

I really liked the last line.

You know what I didn't like though? Or rather what I don't like? How they changed the review process on this site. I liked it better the way it was! Grr...
chocolate-colombo chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Whoa O_O I love this chapter. I felt really sorry for James and Kendall and know I really wanna know what Carlos' dad is gonna do
Fish Stick Friday chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
You know what's annoying? The little automated message that pops up after you submit a review. "The author would like to thank you for your continued support." Blah, blah. Um, this AUTHOR prefers to thank his reviewers HIMSELF, thank you very much! And at least when he does, it's not some generic (at least I hope it's not) response like YOURS is, automated message!

"Deer in the headlights" "Perfect little plans" Hehe. Logan. That was so funny! And SO Logan!

So Logan was all kinds of adorable in the beginning of this chapter. Like honestly, I couldn't stop smiling while reading it.

Every time they get into a car in your stories, I get this feeling of dread; I tense up.

I liked the whole "It's not you...It's never you, Logan." It was so sweet! My Kogan heard nothing! ;)

"After all, they have all the time in the world." Right, and that's not foreboding or anything...

But wouldn't Kendall be better able to protect his teammates if he was IN the game? I'm confused by Kendall's logic there...

Logan's face was whiter than the ice underneath him? He's already pale enough as it is! Lol.

I agree with the part that said that Kendall and Logan are more similar than most people think. I think they are more similar than say James and Logan or Carlos and Logan or even Kendall and James.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So now I can review this in complete capacity. Now that I finished reviewing "Invisible."

At first I was confused. I was like, "Why would Kendall have helmet hair?" Carlos is the one who is almost always seen wearing his helmet. I'm a little slow on the uptake. Tell me something I don't know. Lol.

I liked that little bit about doctors mastering the poker face.

I hate to admit it, but I like Kendall calling Logan his brother WAY too much. I think it's due to how close Kendall and Logan are in real life. Like there is no denying that they are closest to one another. Their "beach date". Their parents hanging out together. The list goes on. It makes it more difficult than it should be to be a Cargan stayer.

On a random note, "Call Me Maybe" is playing on the radio now. Every time I hear that song, I think of the video Carlos posted on his YouTube channel. It's weird though. At the time, I was just watching the video. I hadn't really paid attention to the song until I started hearing it on the radio. Is that weird or what?

I should have known something bad would happen to Logan. It almost always does in your stories. I know, I know. I'm one to talk. BUT I actually really want to torture (okay that might not be the right word to use in this context) Carlos for some reason. I think I've put Logan through enough in my stories. I just...really don't want to start ANOTHER story. It's hard having so many stories going at once, you know? But on the flipside, I should write whatever comes to me as it comes to me, right? What would your advice be? That's right, Laura. I'm asking you for advice. Don't be so surprised. I really value your opinion because I value your friendship.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I was actually kind of surprised to see you kinda sorta cuss in this. I know "hell" is a place, so one might argue that you're not cussing at all. It's just...I wasn't expecting that from you at all. Again, I know. I'm one to talk. I've included SOME profanity in my stories, but like you, I try to keep it minimal. And in your defense, it wasn't like any of the guys cussed, which I think would be OOC.

And this is when the story title makes sense. Really, I should have come this coming, but when it came to the big reveal, I was just as surprised as anyone. Props to you for that!
winterschild11 chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Poor James, blaming himself!
NIKA chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
I loved both chapter 15 & 16. Sooooo good
hope for eternity chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
WyszLo chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
1. "Stop calling him that," Logan protests weakly. "It's not fair because-" Okay... first of all my heart is already breaking because after all of this Logan is STILL defending RyRy. He's so determined to love his dad even when he wasn't loved back... Laura my heart is just ACHING right now. I'm already crying.

2. "He reaches out and for an instant, Logan flinches away. Kendall catches his breath. Not again. They just got over this. Refusing to give up right away, Kendall tries again and sighs in relief when this time, Logan lets him put a hand on his shoulder." That was terrifying and I didn't like it one bit.

3. "James looks up at them and the expression on his face is something Kendall will never ever forget. The image is burned into his mind for the rest of his life. His hazel eyes, usually lit up with a fiery passion, are filled with a childlike horror that has been well hidden for years. "Because," he whispers, sounding eerie and trancelike. "I used to think it happened. The. . . abuse." You are the oNLY one who can give me James feels like this. I THOUGHT of this and I'm still crying harder than I expected to. Picturing James' face... Laura my heart is just in bits and pieces right now.

4. "Sometimes I'd be laying awake and. . . you would cry. . . and say things." Oh Laura I can't get the image of a terrified baby James just listening in the dark and he's alone and scared and confused and he just doesn't know what to do and I'M SORRY JAMES. I'M SO SO SORRY. THis will haunt ME I can't even imagine what James is going through akdf s WHAT DID I DO?

5. "Kendall wishes he could be eight so he could hold his hands over his ears." LAURA I CAN'T DO THIS.

6. "But it's my fault," James repeats, shaking his head violently. "I could have stopped it. I should have stopped it, Logan. All I needed to do was say something and instead I put you through six years of hell because I was too cowardly to speak up. I wouldn't blame you if you hated me. . . if all of you hated me. I hate myself." JAYYY! JAY NO BABY NO! I'M SO SORRY. IT'S MY FAULT BLAME ME. I'M SORRY.

7. "He watches as his friend looks at him from over Logan's shoulder, his hazel eyes full of pained regret. He's asking him, Kendall, if he hates him." Oh my gosh because James feels like he didn't just fail Logan but he failed Kendall too because he didn't help protect Logan and aslkdjfkd they ALL need Kendall's validation and JAMES I'M SORRY.

5. "I called my dad." I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID LAURA I'M NOT READY FOR C17.

I'm amazed at the predicament I've managed to create for myself.

But you're amazing and I love you.

224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »