Reviews for The Only Truth
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
Great!
southerngrammy chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Beautifully done. Thank you.
LivK chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This was absolutely beautiful thank you for sharing something we probably newer ever will see on the show,even though we should after having waited for so so long.
So thank you
Ps
It is rather strange and sad that we see shooting and killing all the time,but 2 people making love is to be hidden away...
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Beautiful together! I like it!
Cymru64 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
And that is how it should have been shown. The pain of love, the pain of want and, Kate's utmost need of Castle in her hour of need. Loved it. A.W.M? Please read and take notes. Cymru64
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ohhhh, they were the perfect two ro read in succession, sigh!

No words for what she alone can do to him. How she can unmake him, strip him raw; make everything in him about her.

thanks
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Nice work - I think every author has a post-ep for Always in them and I don't think it's a cliche to let it out. Fab job - deliciously written, gorgeous prose in and around the rather hot topic. I love the honesty of their desire and passion, that the first time wasn't candles and roses. I do always feel a bit frustrated at the show for not bruising her torso at all after her fight on the roof or for making her arms ache in the morning but hey, it doesn't detract from this piece, great work.
jareya chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
*sigh*. Just so very beautiful...
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I seriously wish you'd written more of this one ..After the After the Storm. I'd have loved to've read your take on round 2 and 3, but especially whatever it was that Beckett shyly asked Castle about liking it... Hmmmm...

But I love the way you wrote this. It's tasteful and still very romantic and erotic. A tugs at the heart a bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is a beautifully sweet story.
Thanks for sharing.
Incognito.writer chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Absolutely stunning
Trekkenbeck chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Beautiful!

Please write more rated 'M' Castle!
HorseshoesAreFun chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Well, normally I have plenty to say and I spout my opinions quite easily, but I'm not really coming up with anything specific to say about this. ...other than, maybe, "that was totally boss, yo!" I know. I have the articulation of a high shooler when I'm impressed. lol :) Honestly, I wish I could wax eloquent on this, and butter you up and what not, cause you deserve it, but I can't exactly think of anything profound to say. So, I guess I'll leave the moving-and-beautiful-prose, to you. *feeds you the birds*
readandreview chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
very nice.

"they are in sync still – he can see it in her face now - that she has no more control in this moment than he does.

And then there is just movement between them, fierce and strong, push and pull. And the writer discovers his control can come only when he lets go of the reins – he has to let this be. Just let it live. Let it be their first time and just give into what their bodies demand.

The play and slow ravishing, and tenderness will all come later."
AlmeidasGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow. I am so in love with your writing style.

This was so beautiful.