Reviews for Judging a book by its cover
gibichan chapter 5 . 8/10
I'm new in reading Sherlock fanfic but I have to say this: I really enjoyed this skull point of view chapter! Good job! I'm also reading your other sherlock stories and I want you to know that I like your writing style!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 8/1
Thoughts?

I LOVE IT!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 13 . 7/1
Wow, what a story! I loved it from beginning to end! Everyone meeting John. Desmond! Great story :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 13 . 2/5
hahahah this was just great I love it
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
I love this story soooo much! 10/10. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Monique chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
BRILLIANT. IT WAS ALL BRILLIANT.
I loved it very much 3
The characters were great and just the story and just everything was so great.
The point of views were so brilliant
LOVE IT 3
Monique chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Wow this was really unique and amazing and wowowowowowowowowow Love it sososososososo much! 3
Monique chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
I LOVE how non-chalant Sherlock is towards being married and having a child.
Like it's so normal for him and "Of course they're my family isn't it obvious like can't you just sense the love"
I love them so much
THIS FIC IS TOO CUTE 3
Monique chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
THEY HAVE A BABY OMGGG. TOO CUTE STOP.
I love protective John and I love the idea of them having a little family omggg
This is so brilliant3 I love this fic
Monique chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Okay seriously I absolutely LOVE fics where the detectives meet John for the first time. And they're like "Whaaa sherlock loves someone" or like "wahaa john is so normal though"
You are so spot on with the characters and I just love it.
It's so frigging cute all of it 3 3 3
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
I um. Feel a little awkward about that harry surrogating. Not because of the surrogating but because she's John's sister... it doesnt have to be sexual for the genes/whatever -I'm clearly not all that into science - to still affect a child born from a brother and sister. You probably meant just sherlock did the thing but still. I felt really awkward.

Other than that though I really like the story it's pretty chill.
BabyGhost123 chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
I love the story and the different changes in scenery that blends the chapters together as one...update soon when u have the chance
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
love it I do hope you will continue this again
hawkeyeforever chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
This was sweet and lovely and I enjoyed all of the different points of view and how well you stayed in character. Happy writing :)
jenn008 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014