Reviews for Judging a book by its cover
TempestHeart chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Aww, so Harry was their surrogate? So awesome! I love the Mrs. Hudson segment and I absolutely adore the homeless network! Great job!
Magpie1600 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
I enjoyed this one. YOu don't hear about them nearly enough.
RudeNtGinger chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Aww.. I think that it really fits Sherlock to have John stalked LOL. And John's ssuuucchh a nice guy :) I think you characterized them very well
lhj6080 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
oooohhhhmygod,please please go on. this chapter is amazing and I really hope more characters can be involved in the story. how about the woman? I think she is very observant and Desmond and Harry and mummy maybe? just don't stop here!
0oJustAFeelingo0 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
This chapter was better than I expected it to be very good!
emmetthepimp chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
It was wonderful! I cant wait for the next one... I hope its soon.
Arkaham chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
:D wow this is a whole new world!

quite different and funny.

the only thing is that you didn't keep going with the story and instead explain the different point of views. I was hoping that the part with Mycroft were longer, you know, the uncle stuff, he visiting his nephew or sometimes like he had to watch out the boy.

There will be a part with Harry?

this is so lovely :D
cara-tanaka chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Love it looking forward to more. Update soon
LBQIO chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
sooooo awesome!
Ourano Nox chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
I think my heart just melted out my chest from so much adorableness. This chapter is a great addition to the story. Such an enjoyable read.
bbybyrd chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
did enjoy and cant wait for the next chapter!
LBQIO chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
SOOOOOO CUTE!
Magpie1600 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
The happy boys and Mrs Hudson. I love it.
cookie chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
It was a one-shot that turned into a seven chapter story. But I loved it and can't wait to see what else you have writtien
lhj6080 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Desmond don't cry. T T but Sherlock's words are hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »