Reviews for Judging a book by its cover
Tabbica chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I discovered this story yesterday and put it on my favorit list. Today I wanted to sort out my bookmarked stories and was flabbergasted to find a new chapter :)

This story deserves to be continued and I hope that you carry on. I enjoyed this to chapters a lot - you did a very good work!
Miseria-Veritas chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Hey, just a quick note. :) You've made several common spelling errors, and I wanted to make sure you knew about them. The one that stands out the most in this chapter is that you spelled "asphyxiation" as "affixation," something I'm sure you could fix very quickly.

Thanks, and I look forward to more chapters!
SilverSmile chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
So happy to see you've decided to continue this story.

I'm really enjoying it :)
fmapreshwab chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh, man, I sense Mycroft in the oh-so-near future, and I don't think I could be any more excited about it if I tried. I love a good scene with Sally getting what's coming to her (really, who doesn't?), and you handled the situation beautifully. I really liked the transposition of original dialogue with your own, and I love how it played out. No version of that woman knows how to make a good impression, and I love it.
LBQIO chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
soooooo awesomee!
Fallen-Knights chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
OH I really like this! Keep going :)
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Love it, looking forward to another installment. Update soon
emmet the pimp chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Yes! Im so happy thank you. I cant wait for the next chapter :-)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
i like this chapter. It is good chapter. Please update soon.
LittleWingsForFlight chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
:D. Cuuuuuute! Johnlock FTW! I didn't know you were a Sherlock fan! I thought you wrote just glee!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh god I loved this. Loved the idea of John being in the background from the beginning. All we need now is for John to punch Anderson's lights out.
jojo.t chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
really like it, got any more? John's first case and the team's reactions maybe?
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Omg...OMG...This is beautiful. Like, really, truly beautiful. I love how different Sherlock was with John, how quickly he pushed aside the case to be with him, and of course Lestrade's reaction. I really hope you write more like this, because it's truly beautiful.
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is fantastic. I think there are too few fics with the Yard finding out about John, and those that are there are always entertaining.

Great work here. I love how you characterised them.
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I liked this, I'd love to see a sequel. Or more Sherlock stories from you about these two like this. Love it
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »