Reviews for Judging a book by its cover
SilverSmile chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
So happy to see you've decided to continue this story.

I'm really enjoying it :)
fmapreshwab chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh, man, I sense Mycroft in the oh-so-near future, and I don't think I could be any more excited about it if I tried. I love a good scene with Sally getting what's coming to her (really, who doesn't?), and you handled the situation beautifully. I really liked the transposition of original dialogue with your own, and I love how it played out. No version of that woman knows how to make a good impression, and I love it.
LBQIO chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
soooooo awesomee!
Fallen-Knights chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
OH I really like this! Keep going :)
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Love it, looking forward to another installment. Update soon
emmet the pimp chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Yes! Im so happy thank you. I cant wait for the next chapter :-)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
i like this chapter. It is good chapter. Please update soon.
LittleWingsForFlight chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
:D. Cuuuuuute! Johnlock FTW! I didn't know you were a Sherlock fan! I thought you wrote just glee!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh god I loved this. Loved the idea of John being in the background from the beginning. All we need now is for John to punch Anderson's lights out.
jojo.t chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
really like it, got any more? John's first case and the team's reactions maybe?
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Omg...OMG...This is beautiful. Like, really, truly beautiful. I love how different Sherlock was with John, how quickly he pushed aside the case to be with him, and of course Lestrade's reaction. I really hope you write more like this, because it's truly beautiful.
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is fantastic. I think there are too few fics with the Yard finding out about John, and those that are there are always entertaining.

Great work here. I love how you characterised them.
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I liked this, I'd love to see a sequel. Or more Sherlock stories from you about these two like this. Love it
fmapreshwab chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoyed the concept of this story. I've never read anything like it, which is a shame considering how good it is. Easily the best piece I've read wherein the original storyline was so dramatically changed. Really, I can't help thinking it's a shame this was a one-shot. I hope to see more in this vein coming along from you, and I'll be keeping a steady eye on your work. An excellent job, all around.
Meloremi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Fantastic job. Very well written and cute!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »