Reviews for Judging a book by its cover
LittleWingsForFlight chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
:D. Cuuuuuute! Johnlock FTW! I didn't know you were a Sherlock fan! I thought you wrote just glee!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh god I loved this. Loved the idea of John being in the background from the beginning. All we need now is for John to punch Anderson's lights out.
jojo.t chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
really like it, got any more? John's first case and the team's reactions maybe?
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Omg...OMG...This is beautiful. Like, really, truly beautiful. I love how different Sherlock was with John, how quickly he pushed aside the case to be with him, and of course Lestrade's reaction. I really hope you write more like this, because it's truly beautiful.
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is fantastic. I think there are too few fics with the Yard finding out about John, and those that are there are always entertaining.

Great work here. I love how you characterised them.
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I liked this, I'd love to see a sequel. Or more Sherlock stories from you about these two like this. Love it
fmapreshwab chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoyed the concept of this story. I've never read anything like it, which is a shame considering how good it is. Easily the best piece I've read wherein the original storyline was so dramatically changed. Really, I can't help thinking it's a shame this was a one-shot. I hope to see more in this vein coming along from you, and I'll be keeping a steady eye on your work. An excellent job, all around.
Meloremi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Fantastic job. Very well written and cute!
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
:) Loved this to pieces. Completely adorable!

Loved Lestrade and Donnovan's reactions, especially, "Someone married that freak?" No, not anyone, silly Sally. John Watson, the cutest dang army doctor you will ever meet. Be very jealous. ;)

Great work!

Carol chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Can you write me a sequel to this? Because I would just love that.
Story Oracle chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoyed that!
Ai-Sama chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was cute. I liked it.
Spectrasydniescope chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is... so cute. I just... want more. GUH adorable.
wello12309 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love this, don't leave it as a one shot, please!
emmet the pimp chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is so good. I love it. If you would please find some way to continue with it i would be very happy.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »