Reviews for Judging a book by its cover
Magpie1600 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
You have done a perfect combination of the first story and your own work. Well done.
Xhre chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I like this.. can I ask more? Thanks..
Alerix Slynn chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Very nice :) I really liked the plot and was glad you added another chapter!
CowMow chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Aaw I loved it! Really nice! More please. :)
Tabbica chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I discovered this story yesterday and put it on my favorit list. Today I wanted to sort out my bookmarked stories and was flabbergasted to find a new chapter :)

This story deserves to be continued and I hope that you carry on. I enjoyed this to chapters a lot - you did a very good work!
Miseria-Veritas chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Hey, just a quick note. :) You've made several common spelling errors, and I wanted to make sure you knew about them. The one that stands out the most in this chapter is that you spelled "asphyxiation" as "affixation," something I'm sure you could fix very quickly.

Thanks, and I look forward to more chapters!
SilverSmile chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
So happy to see you've decided to continue this story.

I'm really enjoying it :)
fmapreshwab chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh, man, I sense Mycroft in the oh-so-near future, and I don't think I could be any more excited about it if I tried. I love a good scene with Sally getting what's coming to her (really, who doesn't?), and you handled the situation beautifully. I really liked the transposition of original dialogue with your own, and I love how it played out. No version of that woman knows how to make a good impression, and I love it.
LBQIO chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
soooooo awesomee!
Fallen-Knights chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
OH I really like this! Keep going :)
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Love it, looking forward to another installment. Update soon
emmet the pimp chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Yes! Im so happy thank you. I cant wait for the next chapter :-)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
i like this chapter. It is good chapter. Please update soon.
LittleWingsForFlight chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
:D. Cuuuuuute! Johnlock FTW! I didn't know you were a Sherlock fan! I thought you wrote just glee!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh god I loved this. Loved the idea of John being in the background from the beginning. All we need now is for John to punch Anderson's lights out.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »