Reviews for Judging a book by its cover
ThatKidWithTheUnkeptHair chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Nevermind, last review negated. Smart idea though!
ThatKidWithTheUnkeptHair chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
So, is this kinda Mpreg or adoption? He seems a bit too like sherlock in looks to be adopted but I gotta ask
dilvin chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
will you continue please?
DemeRain chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing.
Dalnim chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
I loved this! Thank you so much for writing this, though I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a one shot in Angelo's POV. Maybe you'll write it someday... ;)
Godiva9 chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
A lovely story, thanks for sharing! : )
sharon T chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Wonderful story
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
...nvrmind, I got it.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
...wait, is Desmond their biological son? Cause now I'm confused about some of the comments made by Donovan(you HAD a son) meaning one or the other has biological claim, which doesn't make much sense if they were married before having a kid, or this is an AU story where men can bear children. Please explain. I like the story otherwise, it's very well written too.
IllegallyBlonde chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Oh my squirrels, this story is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
-Random :D
EverydayClumsy chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
This was really wonderful, a really sweet story. But I feel like it isn't complete, I would like to read more about Sherlock and Jim, if Sherlock would protect his family, if John would die or what would happen.
But I love it the way it is now as well.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Yes, now everyone knows how awesome John is and how Sherlock and he are, like the best OTP in, like, all of fandom (totally untrue in other people's opinions, but just amuse me for now...).
Equality4Puppies chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I love this story!
bella-luna123 chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
It's nice to view Sherlock and John's story from the eyes of the people around them. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I am seriously in love with this story!
I've read it so many times it's not even funny anymore...
Just absolutely wonderful and I can just bow to your writing skills.
You got Sherlock, John and all the characters perfectly.
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »