Reviews for Judging a book by its cover
readinggirl1989 chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I wish there were fewer grammatical errors as they tend to bug me (sorry) but I loved the plot. Overall, excellent job!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Lol! I loved how Sherlock reacted to Sarah! XD

Great! Fic!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Ha! HA! Trying to be a homewrecker and her suprise at them marryed and having a kid was priceless.*grin*HA!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Aww! The end was sweet.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I adore that even jim didnt see the kid coming and jim would like Sherlock for being dangerous and "broken" or whater he wants to call it ,"ability to blend with the norms"
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Lol I liked the part when Anthea was suprised about the kid and her though of Sherlock having a serial killer air
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
AwwJohn is awesome! Tess is cool, love how the homeless network protect Sherlock and the family
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Awww! I was wondering how the kid could could look like Sherlock and John and I thought about the solution but couldn't see a reason for his sis agreeing to do it . Great reason, was she with clare?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Lol! Still with the skullnbut its sweet that Mycroft pushed Sherlock into the right direction.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Lol! Omg this one was so cute! I love the skull !
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Poor Molly! The family in the morgue was cute!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Lol! Yes! Them with kit is cute.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Yes! Sally has been twice at least in this scene.*shark smile*
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
The cops/peoples reactions to Sherlock having any sort of connection to anyone is always funny and one of my fav parts when
ValaEnVash chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
i have no idea why, but when i saw the baby's name was desmond, i immediately thought he would make an excellent Q (see ben whishaw in skyfall) :)
Mercy...