Reviews for Seven Days
Bulan separuh chapter 17 . 6/1
This is a good story. i love the plot and the real banter that actualy apear in this story
Bky chapter 18 . 2/3
This was a good story, I was able to read it easily (I'm dyslexic so I enjoy reading well written stories that I dint have to re read a a paragraph to figure out what is happening). Sadly I had to pretend it was not a Usagi/Mamoru story. I did not really feel anything towards the characters um in this story at all (i usually sympathize or get exited with them or angry yet still like then) except once in a while i would get annoyed at them immature or superficially. I also did not care for the Motoki point of view or his side of the story and I really hated Cass. I really wanted to skip it but was afraid of missing something important. I wish that instead of writing and developing Motoki's story Usagi and Mamoru's charecrer was developed more for example why did Usa start dressing differently all of a sudden or her friendship with the scouts (seriously I don't remeber ever readinh a Usa/Rei fight! And I uslay like ditsy yet smart Mina yet I really hated her in this), Mamoru on the other hand, what about his dark tortured side ( his sexiest side btw!) I dont think he shows any remorse about being a man slut! He seriously thinks he is better than Bruce Wayne? Anyways it was not a awful story but it could've been better developed. Thanks for letting me read it and I hope you keep writing because I think you do have potential.
Granny Grinch chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
I stopped reading as soon as I saw the name Sasuke Uchiha. SMH. Thanks for saving me from reading the rest of this story.
guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
Do you even research character personalities or backgrounds before you write? Kunzite doesn't smoke, Mina doesn't suck at volleyball, and I can't even begin to tell you what else is wrong with your story. I can't even read the rest of this and have no intention if reading the sequel if you can't get your facts straight. You shouldn't write fanfiction on shows you have no clue about. Going back to chapter one, Usagi asking if crabs is an STD? I doubt she is that stupid to ask that kind of question. Really? I am so turned off by this story, and a lot of other Usagi/Mamoru fics because they wouldn't be that horny towards each other. She is 16-years-old at the beginning of this. Mina isn't as stupid as you made her either. How anyone liked this story is beyond me. My suggestion, GOOGLE the characters next time and READ the wiki pages on each one. I research before I write or role play certain chatacters. I am very disappointed in this story and I am a huge Mina/Sailor Venus fan.
brewbaby09 chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
Absolutely loved it!
Senshi chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
Have you EVER watched sailor moon? Read the manga? Minako is a volley ball star. She would never run away from the ball or suck like she did in your story. As a HUGE Minako fan, I was really bothered by this.
Clovergirl Lily chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
wait. you're not just ending it here, right? how could you! you better post a sequel soon, or i swear, i will hunt you down to ensure you write a sequel!
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
Good job..:-)
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Mistress Mask chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
this first chapter is funny as all get out.
Mandamoonrose chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Sorry...too many plotholes for me..l
chinadoll381282001 chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
I love this story granted I read the other one before this but still I love it!
nickybluejess chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Loved it. :)
M chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
I loved this! Love love love. I really enjoyed where you went with this :)
LivingVampire chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very funny and nice story!