Reviews for Chez Mauvais
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh, this was preciously hilarious!
SeriousAnalysis chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Cute Funny Drabble. Great for what it wants to be:

Gold star!
Jp Marshall Law chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So dirty that it was a villian's eatery but great 1 shot
LTA chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was adorable
Magic Flying Spud chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This would fit perfectly in the show. The humor's all there. Great job man.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ron... The Master of the epic Fail! :D

Brilliant story, mate. I really enjoyed it. It was definitely funny and romantic and, for my money, you captured the main characters personalities perfectly. Awesome Job. Cheers Very much for posting.

Dan F
GhostWriter267 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great story. Typical Ron - nothing can ever go right for him. Poor guy. I loved Kim's eager reaction to being proposed to. Can't really blame her, can you? Also, nice touch throwing in some no-name villains at the end there. Makes the whole thing a little less cliche.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great story,

Excellent humor, and very good overall flow.

Having Kim and Ron not only run into Drakken and Shego, but into a whole bunch of more or less known villains as well was very funny, especially since you made a great build-up to it.

I enjoyed this very much, and I wish you the best of luck in the contest.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
LOL!

That was funny. I especially loved that they couldn't find any villain that they hadn't had a run in with.

Keep up the good work.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
nice story, will there be a sequel to this or no?
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Didn't check the name prior to the story and it's a good thing too, it would have spoiled the surprise of where this was going..LOL!

From the way this night was rising and falling, I almost expected a fight to break out while proposing.

But it worked out, and maybe next year they'll check the magazines before making reservations.

That is, if they aren't whisked away to breakup another villainous scheme.

Wonder if anyone there tonight will be invited to the wedding?

CB73
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Poor Ron. Worries way too much about some things. I nearly fell ove laughing when I got to "Aaaanyways, what I'm wondering is, is there anyone out there – who we could sit next to – who we haven't beat or stopped or thwarted in any way? Show of hands!"

Thanks