Reviews for Blind Luck
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Sam got his eyes back! Yay!
threedays chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
HOLY CRAP you're a good writer. And I wish I hadn't been taking a drink of Sprite when I read the line, "dinor, spelled with an 'o' for no discernable reason and if Sam could read the sign, he'd certainly have asked."

I'm going to go read all your other stories now.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
So first off I gotta say I had a reaction to my first MRI, the tech pushed the contrast in and told me that I might feel cold or taste metal but no, I re-met my breakfast. I am a type one diabetic so needles don't bug me and found out last Jan that I have MS so I've had a few MRI's but I gotta tell you, the contrast can really suck. :) Every time I have to have an MRI I tell them, yep the contrast has made me sick and they look at me like I'm crazy. So I can sympathize with Sam in this one. :)

I like how you described Sam's issues and would love if you may think of turning this into a multi-chapter story. There are way to few blind Sam fic's out there and I'd love it if he ends up loosing his sight to a virus or something. Thanks for the story, I'm glad I found it. Thanks a million, Nicole.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really enjoyed this! You packed so much into it: potential tragedy, a quick hunt, lots of humor, spot-on characterization. Loved your breezy style, which was lots of fun to read. Great job!
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Nice story. I liked that you had a totally normal ailment cause Sam's temporary blindness, and the way you had both boys deal with it seemed true to character. Thanks for sharing. -tvj12