Reviews for The Trouble With Genius
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
KEEP WRITING, PLEASE! Your summary is making me wonder about what is going to happen. This is the most popular Mysterious Benedict Society crossover (although there are only three) and despite the fact I never read Artemis Fowl (I will-hopefully-soon), I think the whole "mutual loathing to the bone" is quite intriguing. I would suspect they would work well together, but maybe I was wrong... Anyway, PLEASE WRITE BECAUSE NOBODY WRITES FOR MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY ANYMORE! Thanks!
IVXLCDM chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Good so far!
Hate Me or Not chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
This is a good story I just stumbled upon, and I was enjoying it. However it has not been updated and I somehow doubt it will be...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
CONTINUE! This was good.
TheBigCat chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
wow, great work although I would expect no less from you. I love the bit about the Sith, especially with the little boy noticing. I dont think anyone will believe him though! Did you make the sith up yourself or
Ivy000 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
"Kate was considering demonstrating her ability to protect herself."
"Kate cracked her knuckles."

Hilarious! Keep writing!
Ivy000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love it! Only one thing: near the beginning, you said: the city park was not crowded. I just think it sounds kinda weird. Maybe "The city oak was unusually empty."
Grammar Defender chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
What? So you want me to log in? Nonsense!

Anyway, morning! This was quite excellent. I found myself thoroughly enjoying it, especially the way you managed to blend the business man into the background. I've been well trained by the fandom to start hearing alarm bells every time I see the word "business man," but it was well done nonetheless.

No grammar issues that I noticed by just reading it through once (other than Paragraphing for Punch, which doesn't count). There are a couple picky little things that I could probably elaborate on - things such as adjective choice and sentence structure - but I won't. I only have five minutes to review this, after all.

Sticky's in WPP? And none of the others are? That's a new one. Part of me really wants to say that he's on some sort of undercover mission, but another part thinks that going into the WPP is a likely thing for him to do. Still, I somehow doubt that his presence is completely as you described. Or I could be completely wrong.

At any rate, I truly enjoyed this, and I'm greatly looking forward to the next installment. It's an exciting event to see you update. Thanks!

Grammar Defender