Reviews for Incubus
Wow Phantom has some MAJOR relationship definition problems! Trying to forget your problems with pleasure is a bad as trying to drink your problems away for crying out loud! And where is Vlad?! Your think Mr. Ego Explosion Much would want to watch as his little stunt drives the two of them insane or maybe more likely he would want to cash in on this disaster some how. Please continue this I really want to see how it turns out. Preferably with Phantom learning a lesson in consideration for others!
xYuriChan chapter 5 . 3/30
I really love reading your work. This story was very interesting and I would have loved to see how it all played out. I hope you'll continue this story soon. :)
Thanks for writing! You're great!
indigoapple chapter 5 . 1/29
why did u ever leave this :'(
KillCipher chapter 5 . 1/24
Cool book, yo. At first it was awko taco to read dis. Like every other sentence leave me in sock for 20 seconds, but now it's like I fangirl so hard. Its like Twilight, but written how it should have been. Does that make sense? Or is dis just a small rant? Ok, I'll just stfu now...
Kit chapter 5 . 1/7
So conflicted, Danny' suffering because he feels powerless, quite literally in this case, Phantom's suffering because he has no clue how to demonstrate or vocalize his emotions in an understandable-to-humans ways
Please say you'll continue this story it tugs at the heartstrings and you really feel for the characters, the way you've described them they come across as in character for the circumstances they are living through
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I feel so conflicted about this story, damn it. I dont know whether to love it or hate it.
Dont get me wrong, your writing is magnificent, and the smut grade A awesomsauce...But the relationship between Danny and Phantom...

It's like every time Phantom starts interact with Danny i cry a little inside for Danny. Because here he is, so use to taking care of himself and having three avid supporters in Jazz, Tucker, and Sam and then Phantom comes into the scene and its like all the self confidence in himself, his pride, and his opinions in what he thought is right is taken from him.

And I despise that. I'm seriously hoping that by the end of this story Danny is able to put Phantom back inside him. Because Danny isn't himself any more, the part of him that helped him build his confidence of brick by brick is now out side of him and instead of being that self assured, positive, and heroic side to him its backfired. Now everything Danny has build up for himself has crumple because Phantom is free. And Danny doesn't even have his sister and friends to back him up or support him or even comfort him.

And i keep thinking something in Danny is going to break or flip out because the piece of him that made him feel strong and worth something is making him hate himself...possibly more than he did before the accident.

His friends avoid him, Sam might be disgusted with him.

Jazz doesn't know or understand how to even act with her brother.

His parents are just...I don't know but they won't listen to him

And then lets not even get on the topic of the school. Phantom has pretty much fucked shit up in that department. I sorely hope that by the end of this Danny is home schooled. I don't think I could be very pleased with you if he continued to go to public school after all this shit.

I don't think I can clearly see anyway for this story to end in a happy way if Phantom stays separated from Danny. He's clearly loosing what little humanity he had at this point being free from Danny's 'emotion-dispensing cage' and Danny's loosing what little faith and confidence in himself he had with Phantom's overbearing primal nature, he can no longer be a 'whole' Danny. And this absolutely pulls at my heartstrings. Because i am 100% sure Danny well never be fully happy again if things stay the way they do.

I like pitch pearl when i find the right story, but it always makes me feel at a lose when they are writing as the same person, but separated. Because that always makes me think: The human Danny must be thankful for the chance to just be a regular kid, but at the same time want nothing more than to be the hero again and fly in the sky and feel important. Thus I feel more compelled to have them introduced as separate entities that meet. A lot less depressing.

Ahhh...wow, that was just a whole lot of rambling. Sooo...I hope this is the last of all the rapey chapters? Pretty please? Make Phantom stop and think just i bit cause I can only do but so much dub-con and uh...manipulation...God damn it this Danny makes me want to just hug him and tell him its ok and that he shouldn't feel dirty or worthless cause i loves him so much!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
...someone tell me again why i first thought pitch pearl was weird when they are technically the same person in canon...because my god that was hot.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I can't describe how much this makes me giggle, it just does
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Great story! It's difficult to find good rp stories, but this is amazing! I hope you continue soon :)
RebornKitten chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
let me just say that i am loving this and how you are portraying Phantom is just so great... I wish i could say 'please update' but as a writer my self, i know dem feels. Not to mention life can get in the way and other things... While i do hope this gets continued, i will understand if it doesn't. But, my point is, i loved. Probably one of the best stories i've read by you guys so far v
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
what? ii2 that iit? are you on hiiatu2 now? come on. ii'm not goiing two 2ugar coat anythiing. wriite more plea2e.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Nonononono... NO! Please don't end this story I need to find out!
elnine27 chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
I almost got a nosebleed reading that.
kat chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
please update soon this fic is amazing I'm new to pitch pearl but I love it sooooo much but there not this many fic for it and the good one tend to go on hiatus so please don't forget it