Reviews for Incubus
RavenPelt chapter 5 . 3/29
-1 year later- O.O still waiting

-old lady- v stilll waiting
Brightsol chapter 5 . 3/7
I love it when you two authors come together and make the most wonderful creations. 3 Please, please update because this is too great to give up on XD
StillFallingAngel chapter 5 . 3/5
I AM LOVING THIS! PLEASE continue!
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 5 . 3/1
There is so much awesome in this story! It's a crying shame that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Kalistian chapter 5 . 2/28
It's been a year, but still hoping for another chapter!
dragonpup chapter 5 . 2/23
Why you no update? D: i love this story sooooo much you must update (;o;) must know what will happen to danny and phantom. I think its kinda sad for both of them i kinda think to an extent its unfair to phantom i mean hes really trying to do the right thing but its coming out the wrong way and Dannys just seeing the wrong in it and being a jerk...at least thats what it seems to me :/
allietheepic7 chapter 5 . 1/12
updates are fun. not updating is not fun. why you not be fun?
More pls it's soooooo good!
Lumina Solaris chapter 5 . 1/12
Well, now that it is 3:45 in the morning, because I could not pull myself away from this, I felt the need to leave a review saying that... just, damn. /Damn!/

I don't even know what to think, and since I am tired, this is probably not going to come out clearly... no. Not probably. It won't come out properly, because I don't even know what it is that I want to say, but... wow. This is quite the roller coaster of a read. Danny's confused and conflicted, and you have quite clearly succeed in making me conflicted as to what I think about this in general, also. I don't know, I get invested in character's emotions, and I cringe when something embarrassing happens and whatnot, and this has had that happen quite a few times. I would not envy the decisions which Danny finds himself forced to make in this. The fact that I am so caught up in the confusion of what I should be thinking concerning this pretty much proves just how enthralling this fic (or RP, if you prefer) is.

Anyway, this was quite awesome to read, and I hope that you continue writing. Thank you for all that has been given so far!
Nightmare chapter 5 . 1/2
*crying* i like this story
YeahSecretNinja chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Come on you have to write more... there needs to be more! This was so intense, but I loved it so much. Pitch pearl is my favorite ship, and you managed to write it wonderfully. I should probably be a bit weirded out that I just read a story about a guy having sex with himself- or better yet, a ghost/deamond version of himself. But the thing is, I enjoy it too much to care.

Please update this!
Narutopokefan chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
So hot ! Poor Danny :( . Please update soon bye
TheDemonLady chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter! Please tell me its soon!
yuki100o chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
...Where is the ask me blog?
Masterspuppy chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
When are you going to update :o I love this story I want to know what happens next .