Reviews for You're just another entry in the ledger,
Suzane chapter 1 . 3/19
Very good story. I wish I had the non sleeping ability. Best superpower ever!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Love them!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That last line. Whoa.
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Natasha and Clint. It is so wonderfully written with them interacting so perfectly and wonderfully together. And the way you wrote Clint, dealing with being possessed by Loki... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Clint's last line carries one hell of a wallop! Seriously well written, in character and a plausible transition for them. Watching each other's backs in more ways than one. Enjoyed this very much.
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
cool story
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was delightful.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
cynassa chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow. This is pretty much the perfect post-Avengers Clint/Natasha story for me. I think this bit /"I thought you didn't believe in love," he said, kneeling on the bed. The L word made her eyes get a little wider, scoot around a little more. They settled quickly./ was my favorite, because it says so much about Natasha without actually having her say anything. Because, obviously, she's not going to- she's not the sort to talk about being in love. In fact, for a relatively short story this packed quite a punch. Every word seems to be perfectly placed.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I liked this.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is just gorgeous, well paced, and yet, manages to be thrilling in a poetic way. Beauty!
MyOxfordComma chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Thank you for writing :-) I'm excited to read more & see where it goes...
jack the shmee chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awesome fic. Good characterization of Clint trying to put himself back together. Thanks so much for writing and I hope you're well.
friendsrox12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Perfect ending in my opinion.:)
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is so perfect. Love.