Reviews for Forever
Writin'Redhead chapter 17 . 8/22
This is great, I've never loved an OC sooo much. Hopefully everything's going alright at the "family meeting" *keeps fingers crossed*
nameless9802 chapter 17 . 7/31
Great story but I really want to know what happens next please update soon -
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Can not wait till the end of this story and find out how everything turns out in the end.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Love the assistants
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Talk about Otaku heaven! I want his room, I love sailor moon, dragon ball z, the list could go on forever!
Hearts8999 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
Please tell me you're not dropping this fic. I will sob grossly if you do.
Isaca95 chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
Pleaseeeee update :( I love your stories and can never get enough of them! This is my second time reading this series and I loved it just as much as if not more the second time around! You have is much talent!
Can't wait to get that email that you've updated! *crosses fingers*
Shidou chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
yay update!
yea I've read your other fic too, it's starting to confused me a bit since the other story goes into the "future" of this story XD
this chapter is tension filled but also very sweet
thanks for the update as always!
i shall wait for the next one to come ;D
JoanIncarnate chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
WHHHHAAAATTTT?! what a huge turning point!
Hearts8999 chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
YES! I am so freaking happy that this has been updated! I've been anxiously awaiting this chapter.

Don't stress about updating though. As long as you finish it eventually that's good enough for me. You have a life to live too, and I don't think anyone's going to be judging you for that. :)

Hannah
puppyfacetwo chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I'm happy to see Hisashi and Yuu have made some amends. I'm also happy to hear about Hisashi's decision to come clean to his parents. Really hope it goes over well.
suntan140 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
go hisashi be brave
Hearts8999 chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Please! Please for the love of sanity upset this story soon! Okay so I'm one of the biggest JR and SIH fans ever, and I used to think that I could never love a couple more than I love usagixmisaki, but I have I say, out of all the hundreds of yaoi couples... Actually just couples in general, this one is by far my very favorite! You are a genius for coming up with Hisashi Araki and for doing everything you've done with Yuu and Sashi's story. In other words... THANK YOU SO MUCH! Lol

Hannah3
Al- Noodzi chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
morrreeee...pleaaasssseeee morrrreeeee...
Al- Noodzi chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I love how you play with our emotions. one moment were laughing and the next were about to cry T.T